Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Let me think... No. Still have the glyph though, which is pretty dum.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathaleon View Post
    Let me think... No. Still have the glyph though, which is pretty dum.
    Yeah I very very rarely benefit from that glyph also. =/
    Sorry to post off topic but I love your avatar and sig. Tier 13 looks awesome. Where did you get the model for your sig? Was it wow modelviewer? I can't get the tier 13 to show up even after loading the PTR files o.o

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Yeah I very very rarely benefit from that glyph also. =/
    Sorry to post off topic but I love your avatar and sig. Tier 13 looks awesome. Where did you get the model for your sig? Was it wow modelviewer? I can't get the tier 13 to show up even after loading the PTR files o.o
    I had my new Sig (<3 shiri) made in the thread in general discussions on this site and several of the people there are offering t13 and s11 and I think I saw the answer to your question in the most recent pages, worth a look. :-)
    Thanks to Shiri for the awesome sig <3

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Executz View Post
    I had my new Sig (<3 shiri) made in the thread in general discussions on this site and several of the people there are offering t13 and s11 and I think I saw the answer to your question in the most recent pages, worth a look. :-)
    Ooo thanks I'll see if someone nice will make me a nice siggy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •