Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Has your shadowfiend ever died? EVER?

Hello!

I love Glyph of Shadowfiend because I've never seen one of our animals die, like ever. I know they used to die... but now it's like impossible. Have you seen?!

xo

10+ Year Old Account
    only in pvp, even then it's rare - usually get feared
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Deleted
    Oh... yeh I suppose PVP maybe... I never PVP so I was talking about PVE

Deleted
    As they hardly take AoE dmg they won't die that quickly.

Only time I've had mine die is if I had it fade-tanking some mob, when most of the raid/party is dead. Even then, on regular trash it would mostly regen from any hit that doesn't one-shot it.

Deleted
    I'm not playing a priest, but I'm pretty much 'accidently' killing Shadowfiends in Arena's by my Warrior's Bladestorm. *giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    I'm not playing a priest, but I'm pretty much 'accidently' killing Shadowfiends in Arena's by my Warrior's Bladestorm. *giggle*
    Gotta love giving the enemy 5% total mana right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen it die several times, Shadowfiend + Fade when I solo stuff then it dies sometimes

Deleted
    Usualli if I fade aggro to it when soloing etc although raggy 1 shot mine last week when I accidentally clicked it literally 1 sec before the tank hit rag on pull xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntress View Post
    Usualli if I fade aggro to it when soloing etc although raggy 1 shot mine last week when I accidentally clicked it literally 1 sec before the tank hit rag on pull xD
    you should really be waiting for spellpower procs to pop your first fiend, this should never happen.

Mine died when the tank accidentally fell through the web on Beth and I used it and fade to "tank" while he got back upstairs.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I call it my shadowgina because it has fallopian tubes on its head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Bertha died once during a ZA speed run, the tank was slow to pull and Big Bertha ended up tanking so she died Sad sad day, because I really needed mana. That's probably the only time she's died though, ever.
    [/CENTER]

Deleted
    Seems like you didnt play in early WotLK as shadwofiend lived like 5secs on sapphiron

It used to have an average lifespan of less than 5 seconds before they reduced pet AE damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    Don't make me remember it, it's too painful. Guilt and remorse haunted me for months after.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

I stopped using my fiend on the hound packs and the elemental pack (with the channelers) next to Baleroc's room cause it just dies instantly.
    Gear Score is the Jonas Brothers of World of Warcraft

15+ Year Old Account
    I only have seen it die (when I played a spriest in WotLK) when I pulled a lot of mobs who then attacked my fiend. Not often, though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

15+ Year Old Account
    I kill shadowfiends all the time in BG's. Along with Hunter pets, warlock pets, etc. I make it a point when doing a BG to kill pets. It makes people rage, hard.

I know this because I get trolled all the time on level 1 alts saying how bad I am for killing a pvp pet.

"Are you mad?"
    "Uh no, you'er just stupid and you kill pets in pvp lol? baddie"
    "If you weren't mad you wouldn't be on a level 1 right now."
    "Hello?"
    "Alkdfs is not currently online."

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Gotta love giving the enemy 5% total mana right ?
    Nobody has the glyph for that . And no priest would pop a shadowfiend on top of a bladestorm . Or pop it when a potential bladestorm would be incoming

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 06:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I kill shadowfiends all the time in BG's. Along with Hunter pets, warlock pets, etc. I make it a point when doing a BG to kill pets. It makes people rage, hard.

I know this because I get trolled all the time on level 1 alts saying how bad I am for killing a pvp pet.

"Are you mad?"
    "Uh no, you'er just stupid and you kill pets in pvp lol? baddie"
    "If you weren't mad you wouldn't be on a level 1 right now."
    "Hello?"
    "Alkdfs is not currently online."
    By the time you get my pet low hp I'll destroy you . And If I don't I'll pop another . And if you kill that one . I'll pop another . Yea you'll die by then

TODAY

Alysrazor hc - Usualy i spam some bubbles then pop Fiend at the start n start smiting... SHE CLEAVED IT as it ran towards the bird ;_;