[TV] what are essential supernatural episodes to catch up quickly

hello everyone. i want to know what the most important episodes of supernatural besides the first and the last one of each season are that i should watch to get most of the important story elements. right now i only have time to watch these few important episodes that deal with the overarching plot. once i have done that and have more time i will watch em all. but for now could you guys name the episodes that are truly essential for each season.

Deleted
    The first and the last, really. Almost every episode has some the "Then" and "Now" part. The "Then" part reveals the important aspects that you need to know before watching the "Now" part.

I'd recommend not watching at all though because the storyline in each episode is so important, especially at the killing Lillith season, because if you, for example, watch the last episode of season 1, you know Sam and Dean are still alive and well while in that season you might have gotten an episode where the outcome didn't look so bright. Basicly, you are spoiling it for yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know tbh, i'd watch every possible episode that has castiel in too, he's by far the best character in the show.

Balls to it, man! Watch them all! :P They're all so good!

I really dont know how to tell wich one specific worth watching since they have 6 season,

But to keep the things up, right now I have the impression things are from S5 and S6

You need to watch each episode with the horsemen's and the story of those Angels and Archangels
    You need to know the story of Crowley.

So, to make it easier , watch from S5

Oh well, since I don't know where the hell they are going with this Leviathan things, I hope they change direction quickly