10+ Year Old Account

List of good Tower Defense games?

Hello all, I'm currently looking for some tower defense games, preferably without DLC as it tends to rip you off for more content which should already be in it.

Currently I've got Defense Grid, iBomber Defense, Sol Survivor, plants vs zombies (excellent game btw), warcraft 3 & SC2 maps.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I don't mean to highjack this thread, but I would also be interested in this and if possible can everyone please make recommendations for different platforms. ie PC, android, iphone, etc...

It would be nice to find a solid TD game. Maybe I haven't played enough of them, but it seems to me that the vast majority of TD games on any given platform are pretty bad. The last TD game that i can remember being really fun and interesting was Skibi's TD mod for Warcraft 3.

I think "Revenge of the Titans" is pretty cool. You can buy it on Steam for 15 euros.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

Anomaly Warzone Earth, is a reverse TD and pretty darn awesome.

Sanctum is a pretty sweet FPS TD.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

gemcraft and balloons 4!!

new game coming this month called Dungeon Defenders. Check it out on Steam or direct 2 drive. They have it on the iphone or droid. They even have a function to transfer characters and stats from both clients.

http://dungeondefenders.com/media
    http://store.steampowered.com/search...ngeon+defender

Xeno tactic (flash) good luck beating it

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out Mushroom Wars, I find it strangely enjoyable.

http://towerdefenseheaven.com/tower-...-touch-my-gems

Cursed Treasure is nice as it mimics MMO games where you gain EXP, level up, and it even has 3 talent trees to put points into like WOW as you level up.

http://armorgames.com/play/12262/fro...se-special-ops

Frontline Defense is pretty awesome, great graphics and sound effects as you blow, burn, and shoot down enemies.

Orcs Must Die!
    Quoted from wikipedia: "It is a tower defense game that eschews the traditional top-down view of similar games, instead using a 3rd person action-oriented viewpoint."

Seems interesting, definately should check it out when it is available (coming out soon, listed as 12 October on wiki).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon Defenders will be coming out soon.

Deleted
    As it has already been said, Desktop Tower Defense is quite good.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirynd View Post
    Orcs Must Die!
    Quoted from wikipedia: "It is a tower defense game that eschews the traditional top-down view of similar games, instead using a 3rd person action-oriented viewpoint."

Seems interesting, definately should check it out when it is available (coming out soon, listed as 12 October on wiki).
    Just played the demo. It's an amusing game.

http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

Kingdom Rush is very fun, give it a try. I remember playing it for 2 hours lvling up and doing the harder levels.

Orcs must die looks pretty cool. Instead of the traditional towers, you play a Mage and can use anything from crossbows and explosive magic to spring traps and bottomless pits to kill the orca invading your castle, and you get more points the more creative/brutal you are when killing them

Defense Grid / Sanctum are the best tower defense games you can play right now.

I would have to say for a free game that Bloons Tower Defense 4 is a great game. The earlier ones aren't all that bad either just don't have as many towers that you can place.

Bloons Tower Defense 3
    Bloons Tower Defense 4

Both of these are also on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    I would have to say for a free game that Bloons Tower Defense 4 is a great game. The earlier ones aren't all that bad either just don't have as many towers that you can place.
    I like 3 a lot better than 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".