Exclamation New pvp gear I-lvl??

I am just wonderin if any1 knows what the new pvp gear's Ilvl will be? i know the blue crafting pvp gear will be upgraded to "vicious" and be 377.. which makes me disappointed in my ruthless lol.. only 7 pts higher but anyways just wanted to know what the new honor and conquest gear Ilvl will be. thanks
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2011-10-04 at 02:18 AM.

most likely around the same Ilev as the normal raid gear,

y so many emotes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acrono View Post
    y so many emotes?
    Gone.

Far as the actual topic goes, I'm not so sure. The current Ruthless is 384, meaning Ragnaros and not "normal" raid gear level; Guessing somewhere around 400.

The Conquest gear will be 403, with weapons on 397 and Elite weapons at 410.

Edit: The new honor gear will be 390.
    Last edited by Sylf; 2011-10-04 at 02:31 AM.

im having right now 384 ilvl with full ruthless but no weapon elite, the "average" ilvl you're looking for is like 370-390
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Thumbs up

i thought the emotes were just smileys so they didnt matter.. but thanks for all the help every1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    The Conquest gear will be 403, with weapons on 397 and Elite weapons at 410.

Edit: The new honor gear will be 390.
    if out follows the same pattern as season 9/10 tradition did, then this is the same number I came up with
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    if out follows the same pattern as season 9/10 tradition did, then this is the same number I came up with
    It probably will follow that pattern since the iLevel 390 Honor gear has already been implemented on the PTR.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    384 is the top pvp lvl right now--390honor is on prt as we said. Yeah feels like waste of time to grid arenas (unles you want a mount).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It probably will follow that pattern since the iLevel 390 Honor gear has already been implemented on the PTR.
    Do we know what it will look like? I like the upgrade, but the generic gray color looks so.......blah. Hoping the models will change. Any one know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be a gamebreaker or anything but does it really matter? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Not to be a gamebreaker or anything but does it really matter? -_-
    Hardly anything we discuss here matters in the end mate. But I see elite weapons above 400..I shudder to think our level 90 blues will be like 600+
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Dasarge View Post
    Do we know what it will look like? I like the upgrade, but the generic gray color looks so.......blah. Hoping the models will change. Any one know?
    The honor gear will look like ruthless gear. (It actually is the same ruthless gear but just with a higher Ilvl).

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Gone.

Far as the actual topic goes, I'm not so sure. The current Ruthless is 384, meaning Ragnaros and not "normal" raid gear level; Guessing somewhere around 400.
    Grats on mod (You just got it right?)

OT : 390iLvl or so tbh