379 iLVL Discipline Priest, 7/7 Regular, 1/7H LF Heroic Riading Guild

Hello!

Title says it all, basically tired of not being able to progress due to the fact that my current guild lacks basic player skills, motivation, along with poor leadership. Looking for a good group of players to finally be able to tackle current content more efficiently. I'm a mature player who can certainly carry his weight. I am very easy to get along with and will never bring drama to a group. I have great raid awareness along with fully understanding my class. Would be a great addition to any group!

Because I am not able to link yet, you can look me up on the Amory:

Name: Aulian
    Server: Darkspear

Currently able to raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays, along with most weekends.

Horde or Alliance doesn't matter, although I do prefer 10 mans, I would be open to a guild looking to round off there 25 group.

Feel free to reply to this post, email me, or reach me on battlenet, -----> c(dot)pianetto(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for your time!

Bump for A before I except after R! Embarrassing title typos > <

Put Me In Coach!

Greetings Aulian,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive raiding guild on Stormreaver. Based on your credentials, you would be a great addition for our raiding roster. We have an opening for a Healing Priest in our raids. We're 6/7H (pre-nerf) in 25 man heroic Firelands. Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-11:30 PM CST.

WotLK Accomplishments:
    Death's Demise (US 227, World 574)
    Heroic Anub'arak, Tribute to Skill (25 man, US 654, World 1805)
    Heroic Lich King (25 Man, US 219, World 703)
    Ruby Sanctum Heroic (25 Man, US 263, World 819)

Cataclysm Accomplishments:
    Cho'gall (25 Man, US 352, World 1140)
    Nefarian (25 Man, US 402, World 1282)
    Al'Akir (25 Man, US 321, World 1109)
    Heroic Nefarian (25 Man, US 248, World 778)
    Heroic Cho'gall (25 Man, US 216, World 667)

Ragnaros (25 Man, US 171, World 408)
    Heroic Shannox (25 Man, US 141, World 378)
    Heroic Lord Rhyolith (25 Man, US 128, World 393)
    Heroic Beth'tilac (25 Man, US 141, World 462)
    Heroic Alysrazor (25 man, US 153, World 494)
    Heroic Majordomo Staghelm (25 Man, US 152, World 468)
    Heroic Baleroc (25 man, US 131, World 444)

We set high expectations for our raiders. We expect them to attend all raids, especially since we only raid three nights a week. We expect them to understand the complexities of their class, including how to optimize their output while minimizing damage taken. We expect our raiders to comprehend every aspect of each boss encounter by reading up on strategies, watching videos, and analyzing combat logs. We expect our raiders to come to each raid prepared, meaning they have the proper spec, gear, consumables, and mindset for the task before them. Finally, we expect our raiders to be 100% focused during progression encounters, accept nothing less than top-notch performance, and identify ways to improve the raid and their individual performance between progression attempts.

However, we're also proud of promoting a fun and enjoyable environment while hardcore raiding. This is a game, and games are meant to be fun. We have a good time while clearing trash and then focus on the bosses that need to be cleared for the night. When raids run as planned, we are able to make raiding more like a social event than feeling like work. With that said, we are not a casual guild.

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to fill out an application on our guild site at peachykeenguild.com. If you have any questions about the guild before applying, you can either send an email to pkleaders[at]gmail.com, or you can create a level 1 alt on Stormreaver and speak with any of the officers: Drorgoss, Bunniculla, Sehlis, or myself.

I'll keep it short and sweet so give use a look at www.prom-guild.com
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Unfortunately I can not raid Thursday nights due to work Ryanlol, Appreciate the consideration though!

Hey Aulian,

We could use a shadow priest with OS disc to round out our 25-man team for 4.3 or earlier.

Here's our brief info:
    Progression: 6/7HM; 1/7HM (two groups, both currently 10-man)
    Raid times: midnight-4am PST W/Th/Fr; 11pm-2am PST Fr/Sat (weekend group)

I can be reached at parasomnia.recruitment@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time,
    Mahari

BABY COME BACK! you can blame it alllll on me

No shadow spec/set : ( -------- Disc/Disc

The Quiet Professionals of Turalyon are in desperate need of a couple talented HM Raiders.

TQP.Guildlaunch.com

We raid Mon, Tues, & Wed from 7:30-11:30 Est. (Mondays are clean-up)

Our current DPS are all capable of ranking on any given fight and constantly compete with one another to continue to improve and blast through 10-Man content. We are currently running with a Fury Warrior, Moonkin, Warlock (Aff/Demo), with a smattering of casual players and on server trials filling in the current holes in DPS. We're interested in adding 2-3 solid players.

We certainly need one Caster:
    Mage > Shadow Priest > Ele Shaman > Warlock

We also need one Melee or Hunter :
    Hunter / Frost Death Knight > Enh Shaman / Rogue > Ret Pally > Kitty > Warrior

And lastly we need one Healer:
    Resto Druid > Disc/Holy Priest > Resto Shaman > Holy Pally

We are all oldschool vanilla/BC raiders who are down on their luck and need a few new bodies...! All of our current core have been raiding for years and are looking for a few more long-term friends to raid HM content with.

Our current progression is 7/7 w/ Experience on Heroic Shannox, Domo, and LR. I will happily elaborate on this to anyone who inquires. To put it bluntly 4.2 has been a mess for us, and we absolutely must find a few good players and move on. Recruiting has been difficult and retaining players harder than ever before... this is has been my personal worst tier of progression in four years and we'd all really like to remedy that.

Feel free to contact me via Real ID or E-mail at MCaron855@yahoo.com

TQP.Guildlaunch.com