Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    On what version of OSX?

By the way, I seriously don't care wether people get bad stuff or not. I have not experienced any kind of virus/malware/keylogger/trojan etc on my MBP, 3 years old. Got nothing except the built-in firewall. And yep, I've been on same bad places on the internet, including online poker, clicking ads (I do it cuz i can), torrents, TOR and some nasty stuff.

However, let's not turn this into another mac vs pc thread, thanks
    The version that was earlier this year, I'm going to guess snow leopard since lion is recent. However it was a flaw in Safari, not OSX, and while that specific hack probably has been patched by now, it is still the first browser to be taken down for at least the last 2-3 years.

I'm really not making a pc/mac debate here, I actually think Macs are very good machines for certain people or in certain situations. However, it doesn't matter what OS you're using, you need to use a secure browser, and Safari ain't it. Use Chrome for Mac, it's updated far more often and is far more secure. You don't have to take it from me, though, you can do your own research and find out what the Mac experts use.

10+ Year Old Account
    safari for windows is even pretty decent but for "me" it will never replace firefox