Best places to farm frostweave?

Well, I'm on the dreaded part of power leveling tailoring where I need frostweave, between the high costs and the amount I'm going to need, this is going to be rough on the bank account. That being said, if anyone knows some good spots to farm frost weave, please let me know! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    The groups of converted hero's at the Conflagration in Icecrown was always a good spot for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    northrend. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    The groups of converted hero's at the Conflagration in Icecrown was always a good spot for me.
    I'd go for this too, nice and compact for AoEing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    This is what I came to say.

theres an island with lots of scarlet crusade mobs in Icecrown, i farmed what i needed there on my boomkin, pulled around 10-15 mobs at a time and aoed them down.

otherwise theres some mobs near the shadow vault that instant respawn, but im not sure if they fixed it, its where you get a quest to polute some cauldrons of different colours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aldur Thar in Icecrown, inside the castle, very fast spawn and many mobs, as shadow priest i got 600cloth/hour or more.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The place just above the Shadow Vault where you duel can be a great place too. Endless stream of mobs and every one drops 1 or 2 pieces of clot. My lock would just go around dotting and my demo would kill them and I will pick up the cloth and redot. I got like 30 stacks in an hour.