honor for season 9 wpn.

hi. im not a big pvp fan at all. and i was wondering how long it takes for a sucky pvp dk to get the 7k to be able to buy the season 9 weapon ( 359)

Deleted
    Dedicate about 4 hours or so and you can have it. What're you on already? When you are 3400 away from the 7250 needed (3850 earned) stop spending any on set pieces so you can buy it straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadux View Post
    Dedicate about 4 hours or so and you can have it. What're you on already? When you are 3400 away from the 7250 needed (3850 earned) stop spending any on set pieces so you can buy it straight away.
    im on 55 honor atm

but around 6 hours for a shitty person then?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    hi. im not a big pvp fan at all. and i was wondering how long it takes for a sucky pvp dk to get the 7k to be able to buy the season 9 weapon ( 359)
    You don't necessarily have to be good to grind honor you know :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    but around 6 hours for a shitty person then?
    I'm sorry but how "shitty" of a "person" (lol) can you be in order to fail at auto-collecting honor while randomly running around (or just standing still) in a random BG? :-D I mean, even those who actually do something in random BGs sometimes get less honor then those who do nothing.
    Last edited by Dewinter; 2011-10-04 at 11:21 AM.

If you don't like PvP there is no reason to drag others down in battlegrounds.