Thread: spriest wep.

spriest wep.

staff or 1h offhand? is one better to have then the other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheradanmartin859 View Post
    staff or 1h offhand? is one better to have then the other?
    if you don't include the legendary, I would say a MH+OH is much better. (ragnaros weapon+ shannox offhand)

but if you can get the legendary, get it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

assuming the same ilevel, and the same kinds of stats 1h offhand typically yields more intellect, and is more beneficial.

MH/OH defiantly, more int and generally just more beneficial, But if you cant get the mh/oh a stalf will do the trick until you can get them.
    "Suppose death had a heart to love and to release you, to whom would he turn this passion, would you chose a person from the crowd there. A person to suffer as you suffer."

10+ Year Old Account
    even if the ilvl and stats are excactly the same i'd go with MH/OH due to OH enchant.
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backreaper View Post
    even if the ilvl and stats are excactly the same i'd go with MH/OH due to OH enchant.
    This. The ability to enchant your offhand now makes mh/oh a better combination then a staff, unless you get the legendary.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    MH + OH is usually better, but its harder to obtain 2 pieces than 1, legendary not included.

Deleted
    If you're not gonna get legendary, then go for MH+OH, BiS MH is from Raggy HC and BiS OH is Shannox HC

If your not getting the legendary the best alternatice is MH from Ragnaros and the OH off of Shannox considering your probably killing him on HM anyway.
    The only competitive upgrade you can get is the Staff that drop on Ragnaros Heroic. But if you kill Rag on HM getting the mainhand heroic should not be a problem so i would stick with MH OH considering the staff has no haste. Ive also seen some priest rolling with Heroic Smoldering Censer of Purity but you still get more haste if you roll MH+OH and the +40 int on your offhand is a nice addition too.