The Insane question

Hey, I currently started farming for the insane. Today I got honored with bloodsail buccaneers.
    so my question is do i need to bo honored with Bloodsail buccaneers and exalted with Streamwheedle Cartel at the same time?

Insane is now less Insane, but still appalling.

Congrats. (I want exalted with them soo badly, but I'm not sure I'm willing to work my goblin reps back up. AGAIN)

Nope.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336 has a great guide as to how to get insane, its what I followed and it worked out pretty well. I would deffinitly say the worse part of this achievement would be Darkmoon Faire just because of the amount of materials you need to make decks for rep.

good luck!

No, it's now just being those levels of reputation "at one point in time." Good luck, future Insane one!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Yep, Darkmoon is definitely the worst. However, it might become easier with the introduction of Darkmoon Island in 4.3, who knows. Getting lockboxes takes about 24 hours of play time. Just find a good spot make a ton of circuits. Steamwheedle will just be a mindless farm of mobs. I ran through DM and saved Knot too many times to count to get mine rep up only so I could keep my Bloodsail rep high.

But like others have said, you only need to have the achieved rep at one point in time, not all at the same time.

Have fun and stay sane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thelne View Post
    Yep, Darkmoon is definitely the worst. However, it might become easier with the introduction of Darkmoon Island in 4.3, who knows. Getting lockboxes takes about 24 hours of play time. Just find a good spot make a ton of circuits. Steamwheedle will just be a mindless farm of mobs. I ran through DM and saved Knot too many times to count to get mine rep up only so I could keep my Bloodsail rep high.

But like others have said, you only need to have the achieved rep at one point in time, not all at the same time.

Have fun and stay sane.
    for lockboxes if you are talking about Rogue pickpocket ones just go to stonehearth (thinkthatsthename?) in deepholm with your Rogue in Mut spec so you get the 80% threat reduction thinkgy on FoK.

You also take a treasure pot and pickpocket all the pre aggroed mobs. AoE them down and loot them. You will make a mint and get more pickpocketing done that anywhere else in the game and a very short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkiwow View Post
    for lockboxes if you are talking about Rogue pickpocket ones just go to stonehearth (thinkthatsthename?) in deepholm with your Rogue in Mut spec so you get the 80% threat reduction thinkgy on FoK.

You also take a treasure pot and pickpocket all the pre aggroed mobs. AoE them down and loot them. You will make a mint and get more pickpocketing done that anywhere else in the game and a very short period of time.
    And those lockboxes able to be turned in for Ravenholdt rep? I was under the assumption that you needed the ones from UBRS/LBRS

Blackrock Stronghold. Over a hundred level 50 mobs, most in formation in four groups of 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Blackrock Stronghold. Over a hundred level 50 mobs, most in formation in four groups of 25.
    I found this to be the fastest and while their pockets were reseting I logged my main and aoe everything in Stromgarde keep. Then rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    (I want exalted with them soo badly, but I'm not sure I'm willing to work my goblin reps back up. AGAIN)
    I've just started my farm. You really think it's worth it to double the rep farm to get exalted? I've been asking myself the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortykaj View Post
    Hey, I currently started farming for the insane. Today I got honored with bloodsail buccaneers.
    so my question is do i need to bo honored with Bloodsail buccaneers and exalted with Streamwheedle Cartel at the same time?
    hey Zygor guides have just released the new achievement guide, that might help you to get exalted status and get the insane ach. i think they have a free vesion for it on there website, you can see it if you want.

can't say how the addon is, cuz i haven't tryed it yet but it's defiantly worth a look...

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    I found this to be the fastest and while their pockets were reseting I logged my main and aoe everything in Stromgarde keep. Then rinse and repeat.
    Because I'm Alliance, in the time it took me to fly to Stormwind and back to dump them in my bank their pockets had respawned.