Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Best type of flavored coffee?

Ive recently started trying all these different flavored cups of coffee. I like blueberry a lot. Ive only tried a few like pumpkin spice, blueberry, chocolate, chocolate cherry and hazelnut. Are there any other flavors you guys enjoy? Im looking to try more =)

Deleted
    ..There's flavoured coffee?
    I just put some coffee into my machine, add water and put it in a cup. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    This.. I thought coffee was a flavour lol :P So it's basically flavoured flavor coffee?

I just put some coffee into my machine, add water and put it in a cup. o_o
    Yes there are also the flavored creamers. Its a nice change once and a while.

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    This.. I thought coffee was a flavour lol :P So it's basically flavoured flavor coffee?
    I guess thats one way to look at it lol. But yea there really is. Im drinking Chocolate Cherry as we speak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any coffee with alcohol is nice. I do not drink it often, though. Chocolate and hazelnut are nice too.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

There is only 1 flavor of coffee. Black!. If you dont like coffee drink something else. Its as bad as mixing beer with like anything.

I've never seen anything like that in my entire life, not that I'm old but .. You get the point.. Where do you get stuff like this? I might have to try this out and bring some to school during my math classes.

"Yo, I made us some coffee"

"Oh cool, what flavour?"

*Eye-twitch*

"COFFEE FLAVOUR!"

I've never seen anything like that in my entire life, not that I'm old but .. You get the point.. Where do you get stuff like this? I might have to try this out and bring some to school during my math classes.
    The ones I have I got from a gift bag one Christmas. Its actually made by Ghirardelli (the chocolate company who makes those little chocolate squares). And you can get any kind of flavored coffees from Dunkin Donuts. Although, IDK if the UK has those "America runs on dunkin". However, if you live in the U.S. Dunkin has seasonal coffees like gingerbread during christmas and pumpkin spice during halloween and such.

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblast View Post
    There is only 1 flavor of coffee. Black!. If you dont like coffee drink something else. Its as bad as mixing beer with like anything.
    I love coffee dont get me wrong. Its just like drinking different flavors of beer...its like mixing anything..
    Last edited by BRO90X; 2011-10-04 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post
    However, if you live in the U.S.
    Danish That's why I ask, maybe there would be a website where I could check it out or have some samples sent

Just read that Vanilla and Irish Cream are good in coffee, maybe you should try those? Actually think the vanilla one might be insanely good O.o!!!!

Edit:

A bit of cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, or other powdered spice can be added to your ground coffee. Just brew as usual.
    Last edited by Neliah; 2011-10-04 at 01:50 PM.

I've tried the flavored stuff before, some of it's not horrible, but I'd rather just have normal coffee with lot's of sugar and a little bit of half & half.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I've tried the flavored stuff before, some of it's not horrible, but I'd rather just have normal coffee with lot's of sugar and a little bit of half & half.
    Thats always how I drank my coffee until I tried the Blueberry coffee from Dunkin Donuts and I got that gift basket full of flavored coffees.

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 09:50 AM ----------

Danish That's why I ask, maybe there would be a website where I could check it out or have some samples sent

Just read that Vanilla and Irish Cream are good in coffee, maybe you should try those? Actually think the vanilla one might be insanely good O.o!!!!

Edit:
    =O Heading to my machine now. And idk if they ship across seas or ship at all for that matter. Its worth a shot though, http://www.dunkindonuts.com/
    Last edited by BRO90X; 2011-10-04 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post

=O Heading to my machine now.
    Let me know what you use and if it's any good plox

Come to think about it, desserts that require coffee might be cool to make with 'flavoured' coffee... Hum..!

Let me know what you use and if it's any good plox

Come to think about it, desserts that require coffee might be cool to make with 'flavoured' coffee... Hum..!
    Doh. I need to run to the store to get cloves and vanilla. Ill post back here after classes if its any good. or ill private message you.

Deleted

Edit:
    Because of that comment, I just went to my kitchen and made some coffee with cinnamon added to it.
    It's still brewing now, but I'll give a taste report later. Probably taste like crap though!

Because of that comment, I just went to my kitchen and made some coffee with cinnamon added to it.
    It's still brewing now, but I'll give a taste report later. Probably taste like crap though!
    Mmo-champs. Opening up peoples minds to flavored coffee since 2011?

Well you can't judge till it's tried right? Well with some things anyways!
    Think it might be better with vanilla, I have a good feeling about that one... Cinnamon might be better for Christmas and such, cause Cinnamon tea is always good to have that time of year

Well you can't judge till it's tried right? Well with some things anyways!
    Think it might be better with vanilla, I have a good feeling about that one... Cinnamon might be better for Christmas and such, cause Cinnamon tea is always good to have that time of year
    Dunkin Donuts gingerbread coffee is the best thing about christmas time.

UMMm there's tons of different flavors of coffee. I feel like coffee is a general term for the drink, and you have different blends of coffee, like hazelnut, cinnamon, french roast, etc. etc. I suppose you can like flavor your general coffee drink whatever that may be (it depends on place) but there are actual different flavors of coffee. I've worked at a couple coffee places and almost everyone usually has vanilla, cinnamon, hazelnut, decaf, and regular (which is tons of different types).
    Last edited by xile; 2011-10-04 at 02:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say the coffee I pour out in the sink and then get a nice cold beer is the best sort of coffee ;D
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.