Question Stuns and more stuns

I have a 2's combo of a disc priest (me) / enhancement shaman. We have been up and down I am on my way to full ruthless yet i don't know what it is. I always have problems with stuns. So i was just going to post and see what kind of suggestions i can get. The teams i most have problems with is Warrior/Hunter Warrior/DK and Warrior/Rogue. I already know one thing is that the shaman has only 1 little stun (wolves) and that is it. Mainly it is the Warrior / DK classes that i have an issue with. So any help would greatly be appreciated.

Deleted
    DKs, only have one stun (ghoul) and you can shackle ghoul for most of the time.

Warriors have 45 sec CD on their stun. Your shaman will need to CC him during it. Same CD on hex.

Deleted
    -your healing might be the problem
    *keep your hp topped and yourself shielded as much as you can if you know
    that the stun/silence/whatever is yet to come
    *practise fakecasting and know when to use intrupt-immunity
    *kite them as much as you can, dont just let a melee dps sit on you,
    even a war/dk who can easily counter your fear, can still be losd in a 1 second fear
    wich allows you to heal up, also use the 4p set pvp bonus wisely to get some distance / los

-your partner might be the problem
    *your a disc, so your partner shuldnt expect you to survive 100% on your own when it comes to DK/(war)
    you bring lots of cc and burns to the table, the cost is that your partner shuld cc/peel the enemy bursts

-your just a priest and they are a freaking dk
    *any decent geared and skilled dk can kill a priest in a few minutes if he is left alone
    disc < DK as it has been since cata

(i also have a disc but i dont seem to be having problems with warriors, my partner just has to help during the reck)
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2011-10-04 at 03:28 PM.

thanks for the help

usually i just get wrecked with in the first 10 seconds starting with a warrior stun usually followed by a silence. my partner does help heal me with his maelstrom procs whenever possible and in some cases he will just stand in one spot to heal me. He does cc whenever possible but i think it's just me ill try kiting some more. 1 thing ill try is kiting more

Trinket and cooldown wisely, don't forgot about barrier. If you get caught with you pants down with no trinket or cooldowns you will probably die. In 3s I come out of a HoJ at 30% HP vs DK/Ret even after using Pain Suppression at 100% HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Trinket and cooldown wisely, don't forgot about barrier. If you get caught with you pants down with no trinket or cooldowns you will probably die. In 3s I come out of a HoJ at 30% HP vs DK/Ret even after using Pain Suppression at 100% HP.
    It is now obvious to everyone reading that neither of you play with any partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    It is now obvious to everyone reading that neither of you play with any partners.
    so how is this helpful?

Use those pillars! Get earthbinds down, honestly they should never both be on you. Between fears, shackles on the ghoul, hexes and shock peels - you should have a good distance.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by cowsbell View Post
    so how is this helpful?
    It answers the questions raised.

When he gets stunned, his partners don't respond helpfully in kind to the other team.

Said sarcastically, but it is obvious.