Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    Really? That sucks. I didn't have any codes and I got my account back with a phone call.

    It must have been my charming, lyrical voice that persuaded the NCSoft employee.
    I bitched at them and pointed out that having the right code and naming each of the characters on the account without having actually been on the account in years is reason enough for me to get my account back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

  2. #42
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I bitched at them and pointed out that having the right code and naming each of the characters on the account without having actually been on the account in years is reason enough for me to get my account back.
    I provided my first and last name, 2 character names, the mailing address on the account and the email address associate with the account. That's it and I got it back. I would suggest trying again. Hopefully you'll get a friendlier support agent.

  3. #43
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    I provided my first and last name, 2 character names, the mailing address on the account and the email address associate with the account. That's it and I got it back. I would suggest trying again. Hopefully you'll get a friendlier support agent.
    Oh no, I got my account back. The main hick-up though was that I no longer had access to the email I used.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

  4. #44
    The Patient Ventashar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Oh no, I got my account back. The main hick-up though was that I no longer had access to the email I used.
    Oh, no access to the e-mail? That's no good, always a problem.

  5. #45
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    Oh, no access to the e-mail? That's no good, always a problem.
    Yeah I finally had to just get into my mom's old email (because she was the parent account of mine at the time) and reset the passwords like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

  6. #46
    The Patient Ventashar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Yeah I finally had to just get into my mom's old email (because she was the parent account of mine at the time) and reset the passwords like that.
    Gotta love the process of getting an account back, aye?

  7. #47
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    Gotta love the process of getting an account back, aye?
    Totally...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Different people, different experiences.

    Took me three weeks to get back my GW account (it was made before they had NCSoft master accounts), where as with WoW I got my account back that very day.
    This exactly. I tried logging into my GW account a week ago and naturally because my father stole everything from me I currently have no CD keys so I cant really use those to retrieve a character name when I know damn well every single character on my damn account.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •