Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolfbeauty View Post
    Oh, ok when I logged in they reverted back to the old faces / skin color. That was weird! :P

I hadn't logged in since 2008 so I guess it couldn't find my character info right away. :P
    Ok, so now we know it can do that with the face/skin color. I knew it happened with the armor, just not that part.

Glad you have your account back, and nobody changed the way your character's looked!

A few years ago (09 or 10 I think?) they redid the visuals on characters, iirc it was when they introduced the Makeover Pack, and they announced that characters might not look the same until you log into them. It has to do with how they store the data and how it changed with the Makeover Pack (since iirc the makeover pack allowed characters to look like they're from different campaigns than their original starting campaign).

Anyways, grats on getting your account back!

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    A few years ago (09 or 10 I think?) they redid the visuals on characters, iirc it was when they introduced the Makeover Pack, and they announced that characters might not look the same until you log into them. It has to do with how they store the data and how it changed with the Makeover Pack (since iirc the makeover pack allowed characters to look like they're from different campaigns than their original starting campaign).
    Ah, well that would explain it then. I had quit shortly after the Makeover Packs and such came out, so i didn't really remember much from around then.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol thanks guys.

incoming HoM grind! :P

Lol thanks guys.

incoming HoM grind! :P
    So, what's your in game name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    So, what's your in game name?
    I made my characters so long ago I'm embarrassed by my names and I'm starting over. LOL. My highest character was only level 10 anyways with no real money or accomplishments.

I made my characters so long ago I'm embarrassed by my names and I'm starting over. LOL. My highest character was only level 10 anyways with no real money or accomplishments.
    I actually had to name change a few characters, especially my Ele. I made them back when i was about 14 and i face palmed at some of the names i made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol pretty much what I did.

"What was I thinking?!"

When I lost control of my account I went strait to email and it only took a day or two and that was mostly because I started on a weekend. As long as you have the original email account and at least one of the activation codes from the game boxes you shouldn't have an issue. Obviously the more info you have the better but if you don't have at least one of the codes your probably screwed and better off just getting a new account

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I didn't have any of the codes either. I knew the email addy I had used, (though I didn't have access to it anymore) my character names, and my address and full name obviously.

So you aren't screwed if you don't have your codes.

Don't need the codes, but the codes are definitely the most important of them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't need the codes, but the codes are definitely the most important of them all.
    They didn't want to give me my account back even after I gave them my EotN code...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    They didn't want to give me my account back even after I gave them my EotN code...
    If you only had one code, i could possibly see why. I mean if someone wanted to, they could snag one code from their friend while they aren't looking and try to get the account to steal whatever is on it. Multiple codes probably would have worked. They have to play it safe though, because you never know what someone would do to get into an account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? That sucks. I didn't have any codes and I got my account back with a phone call.

It must have been my charming, lyrical voice that persuaded the NCSoft employee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? That sucks. I didn't have any codes and I got my account back with a phone call.

It must have been my charming, lyrical voice that persuaded the NCSoft employee.
    I bitched at them and pointed out that having the right code and naming each of the characters on the account without having actually been on the account in years is reason enough for me to get my account back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bitched at them and pointed out that having the right code and naming each of the characters on the account without having actually been on the account in years is reason enough for me to get my account back.
    I provided my first and last name, 2 character names, the mailing address on the account and the email address associate with the account. That's it and I got it back. I would suggest trying again. Hopefully you'll get a friendlier support agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I provided my first and last name, 2 character names, the mailing address on the account and the email address associate with the account. That's it and I got it back. I would suggest trying again. Hopefully you'll get a friendlier support agent.
    Oh no, I got my account back. The main hick-up though was that I no longer had access to the email I used.

Oh no, I got my account back. The main hick-up though was that I no longer had access to the email I used.
    Oh, no access to the e-mail? That's no good, always a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, no access to the e-mail? That's no good, always a problem.
    Yeah I finally had to just get into my mom's old email (because she was the parent account of mine at the time) and reset the passwords like that.

Yeah I finally had to just get into my mom's old email (because she was the parent account of mine at the time) and reset the passwords like that.
    Gotta love the process of getting an account back, aye?