Thread: Beta giveaway?

Beta giveaway?

Hey! I've been searching for a few beta giveaways ... I'd like to get into D3 beta but so far I only found one :/ Anyone care to share more please ?

P.S. So how's beta so far? Boring/ interesting?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

From what I understand the Beta is incredibly restricted at the moment, as is expected. As for Beta giveaways, I honestly have no idea. I am not that determined to get in xD

Deleted

WoWhead is running one for 24 hours. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1959...comment-to-win

Other than that, dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick google search will turn up answers, just be careful what you click, it could be a keylogger. I'm currently taking part in 6 contests and have already lost 2, not listing here because that just means more competition. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi View Post
    Hey! I've been searching for a few beta giveaways ... I'd like to get into D3 beta but so far I only found one :/ Anyone care to share more please ?

P.S. So how's beta so far? Boring/ interesting?
    I'd honestly just be patient and wait. People desperate to play the game or beta are more like to fall prey to some spoofing technique to reel you in and scam you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    WoWhead is running one for 24 hours. http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1959...comment-to-win

Other than that, dunno.
    Thank you for this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Thank you for this!!!!!
    Np. It was more luck than judgement that I saw the giveaway myself, haha. Good luck!

Deleted
    DiabloFans are doing a weekly "caption contest" with a beta key giveaway.

Ten Ton Hammer is also doing one, they have two competitions, one is facebook, but the other requires you to be a premium member.

There are a couple on Youtube, the Force Strategy one (already linked above), OMFGCata on Youtube is doing a "Voice contest" to win a key (closes today) and HunterStarcraft on Youtube have a promotion going too.

That's all the ones I know about but it seems quite a lot of sites have been given multiple keys so I'd expect more to crop up. Just be wary on youtube and make sure they're an actual blogger/video maker rather than just some random guy trying to get clicks to his channel by advertising.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-10-05 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    DiabloFans are doing a weekly "caption contest" with a beta key giveaway.

Ten Ton Hammer is also doing one, they have two competitions, one is facebook, but the other requires you to be a premium member.

There are a couple on Youtube, the Force Strategy one (already linked above), OMFGCata on Youtube is doing a "Voice contest" to win a key (closes today) and HunterStarcraft on Youtube have a promotion going too.

That's all the ones I know about but it seems quite a lot of sites have been given multiple keys so I'd expect more to crop up. Just be wary on youtube and make sure they're an actual blogger/video maker rather than just some random guy trying to get clicks to his channel by advertising.
    Thanks a lot. Just lost the wowhead contest so i'm lookin for new ones haha. Much appreciated.