Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ive been about 185 pounds now for 4 years straight and in that time ive been playing wow. Only recently have i gained maybe 10 pounds because of an injury i received almost a year ago during football. This injury left me unable to exercise properly like my body had been used to for 5 months thus causing some weight gain. Anyway, enough of my personal story and more Ot. I believe there is a stereotype that not only pc gamers face but also console gamers in terms of personal health/social life. I'll admit there has to be a fraction of those communities who do nothing but eat sleep and sit all day playing a game or two. Imo if your happy doing that while maintaining grades, a family, job or whatever then by all means enjoy yourself, but don't let something meant to be recreational take over. Theres alot to life besides electronics. Go outside and enjoy the breeze and sunshine or meet new people in person. Pretty much what im getting at is enjoy life to the fullest without harming yourself or others. As always, take care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mild hyperthyroidism keeps me underweight. Still six foot and under 11 stone.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

5'10 150lbs

I lift weights and jog regularly though, so most of it is probably muscle No idea what my BF% is.

According to the BMI, my ideal weight is 180lb, I weight 230, so I'm considerably "overweight", although I do not look or feel that way. That being said, I am actively trying to reduce my weight by eating less (and eating healthier) and exercising more often.

Who cares? I don't understand the point of this. I am athletic, always have been but I couldn't honestly give 2 shits what anyone else but myself does. Why do people care what other people weigh?

What are you 13 year old girls that just discovered a magazine full of size 0 models?

Deleted
    1,92m 110kg.
    A bit overweight, but I'm married and my wife is damn good at cooking delicious stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Im 1.90 meters long and weigh 65 kilogram's.

Overweight? Lol no

And pretty much everyone i know playing this game is either normal.. light overweight or underweight....
    The Fat stereo type guy is nowhere to be found.
    all americans are confused by this lol

around 8-9% body fat 210lbs 1.80m And most of it is dry muscle since i stop play or play casually Loads of gainers low on carbs and train train loads of cardio as well So yeh am pretty lean for game nerd :P
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

I am always amazed how from threads like these the average wow player becomes a slightly under weight person who does weights and crunches n stuff.

Personally, I might be a tad overweight but that was due to a month of literally nothing while waiting for a job to start. Now dinner is a bit pricey so that coupled with walking around a big site should bring it down a bit. Maybe, if I cba showering morning and night I might do some stretches but /shrug.
    RETH

Deleted
    If I'm using google right I should be around 6 feet (183cm) and weigh around 300 pounds (140kg). Oh, and I'm 21.
    Last edited by mmoc3f4462e78f; 2011-10-04 at 06:39 PM.

we're not confused by the metric system, its just silly
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I am 1.84m (6ft) and weigh in at 134kg (21st 1.4lb) so i might be a little overweight XD

Deleted
    about 80 kg and 180 cm, so about the right weight for my height.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyring View Post
    Why would people talk about how fat they are?
    Because not everyone is shallow enough to care.

I'm in average shape, around 15 kilos overweight I think, but I don't look fat, so it's all good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I weighed 285 lbs (6'0" tall), and then I realized I didn't like the way I looked or felt, so I dropped 100 lbs (over the course of 6 months to a year). Now I'm 5 lbs overweight, but I don't really look overweight at all.

This is definitely not a thread that aims to make fun of people playing wow because he quit . And it's definitely all right to make fun of overweight people according to the OP

Deleted
    Got like 15 extra kg. I put on like 30-35 kg a few years ago when I had to stop sports due to a serious injury, and I'm slowly going back to my former weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze666 View Post
    around 8-9% body fat 210lbs 1.80m And most of it is dry muscle since i stop play or play casually Loads of gainers low on carbs and train train loads of cardio as well So yeh am pretty lean for game nerd :P
    rofl, you're not 8-9% at 210lbs. 180m

Unless you look like Rambo back in the 1980's, your figures are wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    we're not confused by the metric system, its just silly
    I just had to post this; http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/up...ing-system.jpg x)

How do I add thumbnails by the way?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

ok Metric system is fine and all, but wtf is a unit of st?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.