10+ Year Old Account

What set is this?

Im not sure if its in the right forum but just move it if its not.

Anyways, got a few pics here and would love if someone could tell me the name of the set/items. Might try to farm it ^^

Last edited by xytech; 2011-10-04 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Fixed the pictures =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Pictures aren't working, get that fixed and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The items that are recoloured Paladin Tier 2 pieces are just blues from Outland 5-man dungeons. The others, I do not know. Sorry.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    Pictures aren't working, get that fixed and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
    [IMG][/IMG] Used this with the link inside, shouldve worked. Posted pics that way earlier so no clue whats wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by Softique View Post
    The items that are recoloured Paladin Tier 2 pieces are just blues from Outland 5-man dungeons. The others, I do not know. Sorry.
    Was guessing it was blues/greens BoEs from outland, just cant seem to find out which exactly =S

15+ Year Old Account
    Pants are Murkblood avenger's legplates, from a nagrand quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    Pants are Murkblood avenger's legplates, from a nagrand quest.
    Cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Softique View Post
    Checked out same model as and found this http://www.wowhead.com/item=27790#dropped-by

Got head and pants now =D
    Last edited by xytech; 2011-10-04 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    Everything but the helm is the lowbie (~level 50) Revenant green set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Everything but the helm is the lowbie (~level 50) Revenant green set.
    This would be (sort of) correct. The bulk of the set is the model used by the lvl 44-49 greens set called Revenant. BUT... that same model is used on plate quest rewards in Zangarmarsh & Nagrand.

The helm is the purple recolor of Judgement. Drops of Warlord Kalithresh in regular Steam Vaults.

EDIT: The shield is the model Skullflame Shield uses (epic BoE wrodl drop), but I am guessing its the Fel Barrier that drops off Shaffar in heroic Mana Tombs. The mace is the Merciless Gladiator's caster mace.
    Last edited by Biss; 2011-10-04 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biss View Post
    This would be (sort of) correct. The bulk of the set is the model used by the lvl 50-60 greens set called Revenent. BUT... that same model is used on plate quest rewards in Zangarmarsh & Nagrand.

The helm is the purple recolor of Judgement. Drops of Warlord Kalithresh in regular Steam Vaults.
    Well yeah, I was just pointing out the easiest way of obtaining it what with most people having completed Nagrand while leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Well yeah, I was just pointing out the easiest way of obtaining it what with most people having completed Nagrand while leveling.
    Good for me this is for my blood dk though, never quested ;P