Enslaving other warlock's demon?

Never tried it as i haven't PvPed yet with my lock, but is it possible for a lock to enslave another lock's minion or doomguard/infernal?

I guess it's not optimal but i'm still curious, plus it must be funny if it works.

Nope. Probably wouldn't be too handy anyway considering Enslave Demon despawns your own pet.

On a related note, I really wish they made that spell more useful. I remember using it a lot back in BC but now not so much. I guess that partly has to do with the fact that there were demons all over the place in Outland. Plus, Blizzard forgot to make several elite demons immune to enslave back then. I often showed up to Halaa battles with an elite Felguard in tow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention on the PTR warlocks could enslave brutallus from sunwell, bring him out, and rape everyone once the lock loses him.

Enslaved demons attack 25% slower so if you enslaved another warlocks demon in pvp you would lose damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Enslaved demons attack 25% slower so if you enslaved another warlocks demon in pvp you would lose damage.
    I think your enemy would lose more until they resummoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jac_Arcanis View Post
    No, as soon as you lose control of the demon the demon loses the debuff, plus, a whole lot of work to make a minor threat attack slower

The global cd of soulburning one out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Not to mention on the PTR warlocks could enslave brutallus from sunwell, bring him out, and rape everyone once the lock loses him.
    That^ is so awesome.

I think it would be nice if we could enslave demons of the same type we already control that have different skins, akin to the hunter's tame.
    Opulence. I has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Kinda reminds me when I saw someone kite the Pit Lord from the Dark Portal all the way to Shatt and owned everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyle View Post
    Kinda reminds me when I saw someone kite the Pit Lord from the Dark Portal all the way to Shatt and owned everyone.
    I didnt know such a thing would be possible, that would be cool to see though.