So, for Brewmaster

Hey everyone, I started the Brewmaster dailies a little late...

I have 165 right now. I need to get to 200 for the Brew of the Month.

Since I can only get 10 from the Dark Iron per day, and 15 for advertising the Brews, and a possible 10-15 more through killing Coren Direbrew, that will leave me at around 190-195. Which is 5-10 tokens too short for the Meta achievement.

So, I heard there was a way you can do dailies twice in one day. Is this possible? Do the dailies reset at 3am, and then again later or something like that? Is there a brief period of time I can double dunk, basically.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

I think they reset at 4am?

Did you do the quest from looting the keg from the boss? And also you can to ram racing to get tokens You have 4 mins, 2 tokens for there & back.

There is also the quest where you use the ram to ride back and forth to Kharanos. If done right that can net you about 20 to 30 tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I think they reset at 4am?
    yupp, and then 3am at winter times ofc

Deleted
    You forgot the most important quest... Ram racing can give a potential of 26+ or something if you are really good. I usually get 20+ while making several mistakes.

Oh craapppp! I thought this was just a bug... Every time I saw that daily quest, I was like cool, free 16g. Thanks guys!!! I've been missing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertPseudonymHere View Post
    You forgot the most important quest... Ram racing can give a potential of 26+ or something if you are really good. I usually get 20+ while making several mistakes.
    A perfect run is 40 tokens. Kinda hard to do though, considering the lag on the apple barrels.