Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippedeclipse View Post
    My hammer... Bawwww.But nice to see that Rets will be doing more reliable damage outside of our crazy "pop all CDs and become a god" phase and our "OMG the RNG gods love me" phase.
    And frost mages will still be bursting and controlling like champs. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiacx92 View Post
    If your team relies on you're Wings/HoW burst then something's wrong. If the opposing team is too bad to dispel/steal your wings in the first place, kudos.
    not every team has a shaman, priest or mage you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT? Buffing demo's mastery, which is being abused a ton (snapshotting mastery exploit required to make it work), and makes the non-meta phases feel weak as hell, and demo was fine in DPS anyways, and destruction needs a buff to be a spec of choice for either pvp or pve (suboptimal in both).

This is our sign of Blizzard saying: Go reroll Demo or Affliction already, we don't like people playing Destruction, difficult rotations shouldn't reward you with more DPS?

VERY confused, VERY confused.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

*still waiting for the typical token warlock nerf* Though fixing the double dipping of the doomguard is kinda nerf, but it was a bug so I don't count it.

Doesn't destro need a buff not demo? And they're making resto shammys even harder to kill? WTF is going on over at blizzard, they got a bunch of monkeys rolling dice to decide on class changes?

Quote Originally Posted by iorcedurmother View Post
    Doesn't destro need a buff not demo? And they're making resto shammys even harder to kill? WTF is going on over at blizzard, they got a bunch of monkeys rolling dice to decide on class changes?

you sir just mage my night with the bolded pard

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    there haveing a very hard time deciding how hard to nerf u if atall but they are stupid if they buff u
    You obviously know nothing about the state of fire mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki View Post
    You obviously know nothing about the state of fire mages.
    all i need to know is

the do decent dps in pve proberly 2nd best spec thay have and just as anoying to kill as a frost mage in pvp

am i getting warm?

Deleted
    100% buff to judgement = 4% overall dps.50% dmg nerf to hammer = -2% overall dpsaccount in 5% str buff, 10% AP overall melee buff (this 2 will add together nicely), holy power buff and we might finally see competitive dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    all i need to know is

the do decent dps in pve proberly 2nd best spec thay have and just as anoying to kill as a frost mage in pvp

am i getting warm?
    Yeah, through spamming Arcane Blast yes. It's so fucking boring that playing it feels like a punishment. And Frost is far from being THAT strong. It's so very easy to just dispell all roots and snares and then just train the mage. Frost is really only that overpowered in 1v1.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    once more proof that GC does not know what he is doing, does not make any effort in calculating the impact of the changes he asks the dev to implement, and turn the dial one direction then the other...

mage chance just never seem to get better.

tank gear not loaded up with expertise and hit, say it isn't so. some of those peices are upgrades over my 391 sadly with better CTC (guess it doesn't matter to paladins who get block capped just wearing gear at all in firelands heh. But us warriors will appreiciate some hit/expertise not on gear so we can get CTC without ignoring +30 stamina bonus's and gemming dumb

nice changes but pls gief DK tier already...

* Sanctified Wrath now increases critical strike chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%.
    Datamine error?

That's a nerf to ret PvP burst during Avenging Wrath, isn't it? And overal damage slight buff. But who cares about steady damage in PvP.Not that anybody cares for ret PvP... But still

Regarding the paladin SoW change... it only looks like a gigantic nerf if all you see is "omg they dropped the crit chance by 54%!", but this doesn't affect that much at all. What they're probably trying to do is remove our ranged burst damage and replace it with more consistent melee damage. The combination of 5% more from two-handed weapon specialization and 10% AP from BoM makes our burst phase stronger overall, but only within melee range.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why must people cry at early days development. You got 2 months left on PTR approx, there's plenty changes left. Nerfs and buffs and re-buffs and re-nerfs yadda yadda. What you read here could be drastically changed by live. Remember that!

Alright. Now I would say that a 15 seconds CD to Wind Shear is better, to be honest. 25 seconds CD was just too much, glad they have it on 15 seconds now since it's more reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Blizzard had enough brain cells to figure out that making Wind Shear have a 25-second baseline CD was far, far too much. I still think that if Blizzard is going to insist on a (non-deserved) nerf to WS, they ought to make it no higher than 10sec.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-10-04 at 10:34 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn