Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    those 5 man drops have sum amazing models. certainly rivalling the raid drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Non deserved? so a instant no CD interrupt isnt op in pvp? im sorry but that makes me laugh Hell its op in pve.

And you can get it down to 5 so its still fairly op imo
    And the game is all about pvp, amirite? Wind Shear was the only real thing left as a class perk. Now we've got nothing left. Spirit Link Totem? Nice to have, but not a huge difference. Ghost Wolf indoors? Whoop-de-doo. Chain Heal? L-O-L. Honestly, if you were getting your rear end handed to you by a shaman, it's because you're terrible at pvp.

Also, if any shaman specs into Reverberation, they're being stupid unless they can spare a dual-spec for it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Really cant see any advantage for players who play on alts with this changed ZG/ZA thing. Im sure im not the only one who are sure that people will just do Nallorak and that dragonhawk boss, and go straight for Malacrass, so if you need something from Akil'zon or the lynx boss, hah.. Tough luck. Same with ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Mannoroth and varo'then models?
    Updated Twilight father model?
    Updated old God-minions models? Anything?
    Mannoroth model = pit lord model, Varo'then model = blood elf model in sunwell armor. Do not wait for any new model - Blizzard imagination is very poor last time.

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 05:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifear View Post
    Maybe i stopping raiding now. You can get better equip after two or three weeks and then you can pug Firelands Hc. Just too good loot at new instances. Even if this is raid equip nut then still. Couple of weeks running instances, get loot, then deathwing raid. All other raids dies. Don't care what you guys say, it's only my opinion. And i think and maybe this is a bet. How long you think that deathwing is dead? Maybe it's hard boss and take couple of month's? Or maybe it's dead at one month and then it is just farming
    Well, isnt it dead already after all those nerfs ? You got funny 2.5 months of raiding in Firelands - and now its over. Nothing wrong with it - waiting for 4.3

Deleted
    I'm sctually glad I haven't farmed heroics on my other 85 toons as the dungeons in 4.3 will relpace all my 359 gear easy ;D

Wtb Agil daggers -_-

Your classification of spell gear is pretty confusing. A good number of the "Spell DPS" items would actually be BiS for many healers. A staff that has haste and mastery as secondary stats, or a trinket that increases spellpower from damage and healing spells should simply be labeled "Spell" not "Spell DPS." "Spell DPS" should be limited to items that have qualities only relevant to DPS (ie hit rating).

I think heroic items just look worst.

Deleted
    Anyone seen a healer shield yet?

Deleted
    wind shear still op