Question about healing 25 H Baleroc

My guild is planning to start work on this fight this coming weekend and I am trying to get a solid strategy planned out before hand. I have noticed a lot of guilds using a 3 healer method and I am trying to wrap my brain around it, so correct me if I am wrong. Healer A starts out on the tank while Healer B heals the melee shard target and Healers C heals the ranged target. Right before the second shard comes up, Healer C starts healing the tank while Healer B switches to the ranged and Healer A switches to melee. This rotation goes around each time a shard goes down and a new one comes up. This of course is if a healer does not get targeted by the link. If a healer gets targeted and Torment gets passed to the healer, the healer on the dps will then heal both dps targets...... is that the idea? ps. I seriously can not figure out line breaks here or this would look a lot nicer.

Someone just made the same post but I'll say the same thing. Our guild uses 6 healers and still doesn't come close to enrage timer since nerfs (we've only killed him twice if that helps). We have 2 groups of 3, really helps when one of them gets tormented and HAS to heal tanks.

Well, i do not know about that strategy, but what we did on our first kill, was having 5 healers (1 paladin, 1 shaman, 2 Disc, 1 Druid).

Druids are no where near useful on this fight, so it was close to a 4 heal tbh.

We arranged the healers in 3 teams.

1. Disc, Paladin
    2. Disc, Shaman
    3. Druid

Team one started on the first shards, and team two started on the tanks, for each new shard that was cast, they switched targets.
    Team three (the druid), was basically a backup that mainly healed the tank, but helped otherwhere where needed, and if a healer got tormented, that healer would call out for backup on a specific target, thus preventing that target from dying.

This worked out quite well for us, even with a Druid being a sub par healer on that fight.

About using three healers, i dont know. It seems very risky, and if i ever were to do a three healer setup i would go 2 x Holy Pala 1 x Disc.

Disc for making Spriest able to take a full shard in start to get the healing rolling. Then having the Disc and one of the paladins switching around, where the last Holy Paladin help out where it's needed the most (During Decimation Blade on tank, otherwise mainly on the shards). But i would guess this would require immense healing, and a sure wipe if 2/3 healers get an unlucky Countdown with debuff.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

2 teams are very good for this make team a heal the tank while team b getting stacks you will want to use a shadow priest to soak the first shard alone to gain as much stacks as possible