Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That's enough of your Rift advertising, out with you now.
    Bloody hell Xuvial! :O

Fine, I'll talk SC2 next! >
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Hey guys, I updated the OP with some pictures of my newly-built baby, and also a question about my temperatures.

Thanks!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Cable management is not too shabby. Since you only have 1 HDD I'd probably do what I always do - rip out that silly HDD cage that eats so much space and blocks so much air and simply leave the HDD at the bottom with some sponge/rubber underneath (it doesn't have to be fastened with screws unless you're frequently turning your case upside-down).

Temperatures are great, as to be expected with a Tt Frio. There's plenty of OC headroom with both your CPU and GPU, you can aim for atleast 4..4-4.5ghz (not much point going further unless you do encoding) and atleast 950mhz+ core on the 560.

Also save up for an SSD. Now the competition is really heating up between the brands which results in lower prices for us consumers ^_^
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Thanks, the cable management took me a while to organize but I'm happy with the end result. I actually left the HDD cage and it's many HDD sliders inside to see if that would absorb some of the noise, and vibrations from my hard disk. Probably doesn't make a significant difference but meh.

Yeah I'll be looking into OC'ing once I start using some more demanding games & music software, but for now it's fine. I need to read up on overclocking first, I've never done it ^^

Good idea about the SSD, that might be my first upgrade once the prices go down a bit more.

I still can't believe that I'm running WoW at ultra settings and experiencing absolutely no lag in raids. Even things that used to kill my old machine such as Ragnaros' seed adds popping all at once, etc. So awesome!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."