Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Public Test Realms Patch 4.3 Notes - 10/05 Update

IMPORTANT - Don't forget to check the latest PTR Build! Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14791 Spell Changes and New Items.

Public Test Realms Patch 4.3 Notes - 05/10 Update
    The official Patch 4.3 PTR Notes, you can find a list of the latest additions below. For the old stuff, just check the Blue Tracker!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    General
    New Dungeon & Raid Content
    • End Time is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
    • The new Baradin Hold boss, Alizabal, is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.

Dungeon & Raids
    • Players who use Dungeon Finder for a random Heroic dungeon will no longer be locked to that instance. Previously, players who entered an instance via the Random Dungeon option were then prohibited from queuing for that dungeon or entering the instance manually via the portal. Players should now always be able to complete a specific Heroic dungeon once per day regardless of any random dungeons completed.

Zul'Gurub
    • Players now only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses (High Priest Venoxis, Broodlord Mandokir, High Priestess Kilnara, and Zanzil) to face Jin’do the Godbreaker.

Zul'Aman
    • Players now only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Swipe (Cat) has been reduced to 340% weapon damage, down from 415%.

Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Seal of Truth, when Judged, now benefits from a multiplier of 20% per stack of Censure, up from 10%.

Retribution
    • Sanctified Retribution now increases the critical hit chance of Hammer of Wrath by 2/4/6%, down from 20/40/60%.
    • Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (passive) now increases damage by 25%, up from 20%.

Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Wind Shear’s base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds.

Enhancement
    • Maelstrom Weapon can now also proc from fully absorbed melee attacks.

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Demonology
    • Demonic Knowledge now provides a damage bonus of 20%, up from 15%.
    • Master Demonologist now grants a base bonus of 20% and 2.5% per mastery, up from 16% and 2% per mastery.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused Doomguard and Infernal to benefit dramatically more than intended from Demonology Mastery.

User Interface
    • A search field has been added to allow players to search bag, bank, guild bank, and Void Storage inventories for specific items.
    • Added a “promote everyone” checkbox that will automatically make all raid members, Raid assistants. This checkbox can be found in the Raid Frame and the Unit Frame “pull-out” tab.
    • There are now commands for world markers & unit markers.
    • Added new rotation, zoom, and pan controls are now available in all windows with player models in UI frames.
    • Players can now unlearn profession specialization without unlearning the profession (Engineering & Alchemy).
    • [Mac] Added functionality to allow using the Command key instead of the Control key on Apple keyboards. This can be enabled in Mac Options.
    • [Mac] Added functionality to disable Mac OS system keyboard shortcuts so that they do not interfere with keyboard shortcuts in WoW. This can be enabled in Mac Options.

1st. wooooot

Infracted; please don't make "first" posts.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-10-04 at 11:02 PM.

And they nerfed retris burst dmg alot : P

How much of this is actually "new"? End Time has been up for the past week... I'm confused...

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange that they're lowering the bosses you need for the end one in the troll heroics.. sucks for alts that want specific bosses :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank god they made that change to ZA/ZG, they were going to become to new Occulos. ALT + F4 during loading screen!

End Time isn't new. :S

It's new in the notes, and I actually add it because I suspect it's here to get more testing going on, which is something I support.

So its going to be ZA the 2 first bosses cause of how easy they are and in ZG it will be mandokir and kilnara for their mount drops! imokwiththis.jpg

i'm happeh with all these class changes! way to go blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    How much of this is actually "new"? End Time has been up for the past week... I'm confused...
    So has Alizabal. O.o But I guess now that she's tauntable people can actually test her.

or it could be a mess up and they mean hour of twilight ooo

I think people will kinda skip zandalari ones , will the troll ones be separated further or get in common random hc pool ? For ilvl there are easier and faster way way then troll's ones . But for items and so on new ones will the the most popular ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's new in the notes, and I actually add it because I suspect it's here to get more testing going on, which is something I support.
    Fair enough; I was hoping that maybe, JUST MAYBE, it was a typo and the second was going to be released

now za/zg will be faster than the cata heroics ;/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Swipe (Cat) has been reduced to 340% weapon damage, down from 415%.
    I'm ok with this. Makes me think to not use it more often and stay on my priority with the main mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    now za/zg will be faster than the cata heroics ;/
    Yet, you're dealing with slowly outdated gear and points that doesn't buy you main pieces of your gear. Aside from going to the other heroics, seems reasonable to me.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2011-10-04 at 10:37 PM.

Bear runs?Also, sign of the length of time Bliz wants people to be spending in a heroic? Maybe the End Time ease and shortness is intended? (inb4 "PTRPTRPTRPTRPTR")

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paloalto View Post
    Bear runs?Also, sign of the length of time Bliz wants people to be spending in a heroic? Maybe the End Time ease and shortness is intended? (inb4 "PTRPTRPTRPTRPTR")
    I really hope they're are not going to be that easy.

Deleted
    it looks liek it will be Demo for warlock now insted on afflic ^^ intreasting and it really suxx big time that thay nerf pala even more now -.-