Deleted

[Biography] Osmosis the Diffuser

Name: Osmosis 'the Diffuser'.
    Race: Blood Elf.
    Class: Rogue.

Languages: Thalassian, Orcish.

Faction: Horde by acceptance, though works for his own chaotic neutral purposes.

Personality: Arrogance is an understatement. The only thing Osmosis prizes more than his skills as a versatile rogue, is his handsomeness. He is incredibly brash - it seems his decision making skills have not fully matured and don't look as if they are going to show up any time soon. Osmosis has a dark charm around him, leaving many that meet him to feel a paradox of calmness and anxiety. He does not know morality or immorality, its not that he cares for nobody, but rather his own wellbeing is prioritised above others.

Likes/Dislikes: Arcane. Though he has managed to wean himself off the addiction a bit as he felt it hindered his physical performance, he almost loves the blasts sent to him by magic bending mages, intense pain is caused to him mixed with a sadistic satisfaction. A love-hate relationship. He loves women of all races; even those of the opposing faction. Though, for a reason which he himself cannot explain, he has what could be perceived as a particularly racist hate towards Draenei.

Appearance: Around 5ft 10 in height. Lean, graceful in presence. Silvery grey hair almost perfectly combed backwards, reaching all the way down to his waist. Only a few strands rebelliously dangled over his face. Covered in reinforced leather from his neck right down to his feet - he usually leaves his helm off in fair of messing up his hair. Carries four weapons; one sword sheathed on his back, daggers on either side of his waist (the left dagger slightly curved to allow quick disarming and flesh tearing), and sharp stars he keeps in a small pocket on his leather epaulets. Efficient, silent throwing weapons.

Strengths/Weaknesses: As all rogues, a master in poison. Incredibly agile, his long hair almost mimics his body movements. Able to identify weak spots swiftly. However, his immaturity in opponents can serve a bane. He is still learning his combat skills; when in a flow of movement he becomes very deadly, but as soon as this flow of concentration is broken he finds it hard to regain composure, and this combined with his brashness has almost ended his life many a times.
    Last edited by mmoc8bb6fc4e9d; 2011-10-04 at 10:38 PM.

First note that I HAVE to say is that 28 years of age in blood elf years is still a child. Blood Elves reach adulthood at 110 years of age (if you wanna double check that, check www.wowpedia.org/lifespans... we use the numbers in parenthesis for ages here.)

I'll look into this in better detail later... I gotta get dinner started.

Deleted
    Sorry I'm a beginner =(

I think I need to research a little more into this RPing stuff, either it's not as easy as it seems or I'm just stupid haha. I'll make the edits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all it just takes a bit of reading. For example I knew almost nothing of the Green Dragon Flight's Lore before I created my character Ronacus. But aside from what Madgod said I would just add that the [Factions] part of a Bio is more about the user created Factions found here: Factions.

I look forward to reading Osmosis' history ^.^

Deleted
    Oh I see now...

Well thanks a lot guys, I appreciate your help and hope you continue to advise me further on! I aspire to be like y'all =)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will wait for the history before critiquing.

There a story behind the name Osmosis? ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the age change everything seems to be in order. Your character sounds like he will have an interesting history, although I'm curious as to how he became chaotic neutral. Get the history up and I'll give it another look.