View Poll Results: What's your favorite holiday?

Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • Christmas

35 62.50%
  • Halloween

11 19.64%
  • Thanksgiving

4 7.14%
  • New Years

3 5.36%
  • 4th of July

0 0%
  • Easter

0 0%
  • Valentine's Day

0 0%
  • St. Patrick's Day

0 0%
  • 4/20

0 0%
  • Other

3 5.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyveejay View Post
    australia day, get all the mates round in the morning fire up the bbq and sink beers for 24 hours, i like it it more for the fact its a holiday you share with your friends and not just your family

EDIT: really not a fan of christmas, im not a materialistic person so the whole corporate side of the holiday i find to be ridiculous, that and santa would have a hard time flying around down here with that gut and all those clothes, he'd melt.
    i don't think you realise what christmas stands for...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    4/20 isn't a real holiday you know... it's just an excuse to get high.

But mine is Christmas.
    It is a real National Holiday:
    <font size="4"><span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong>

10+ Year Old Account
    None(and 4/20 really shouldn't be on this list).

People call me a cynic, or just a grumpy guy, but there's no holiday that I feel the need to celebrate. I'm not particularly religious, and any other holiday feels rather pointless, and created only for the reasons of making people spend money, and having the people who can't spend money feel bad because they can't spend money.

I used to like the 4th of July until I took a aerial cake in the neck and leg, and haven't liked it as much since, which was a few years ago. I used to spend to like $50-$100 on fireworks, but this year I didn't even buy any. I even cover my ears sometimes now, and sit on the edge of my seat watching the base of the firework, and getting ready to run if it tips rather then not worrying and actually enjoying the firework effect part.

Now I would say I like Thanksgiving the most. Fooooooooooooooood!!

Halloween was fun when I younger, but now that I'm older, eh.

Love christmas, I love decorating and cooking heaps for my family. We all gather at one of our places and have a big meal and hang out. It's great. Can't say no to my nanny's prawn and mango salad on the boat! (I'm from Aus, so its summer)

I love the sound of Halloween, but we don't really do that here, which is a shame really cause it sounds soooo fun!
    Raaaa!