10+ Year Old Account

Really, no SC2 thread?!

Today I noticed the off topic game threads (For specific games) section, and started reading a few diablo 3 threads and minecraft threads, then I looked for SC2 and noticed there was none. I thought this was rather odd because Blizzard the creator of WoW made SC2 and mmochamp does post announced things for both SC2 and Diablo, mainly when they are about to come out. Since there is a rather decent SC2 community out there on the forum I think it would be a rather good idea to have a thread section for it, and yes there is a decently large community... the tournament we had was awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, SC2 isn't as popular here as the other games you see having their own forum. ToR had a 1600 page thread, and GW2 had a 460ish page thread.

Also, sign up for the Third season of the sc2 tourny!

There is next to no community on these forums. There are like posts once or twice a week at most

15+ Year Old Account
    We're open to adding more subforums as games become popular, but right now there aren't that many posts about SC2 compared to the other games.

Keep posting, and we'll see if it gets to be more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    To be fair, SC2 isn't as popular here as the other games you see having their own forum. ToR had a 1600 page thread, and GW2 had a 460ish page thread.

Also, sign up for the Third season of the sc2 tourny!
    Not to mention the additional 5 threads a day about each that turned into troll wars from the opposing game fans. (Still don't think Trollbane moderating the GW2 forum was a good idea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    We're open to adding more subforums as games become popular, but right now there aren't that many posts about SC2 compared to the other games.

Keep posting, and we'll see if it gets to be more popular.
    TBH I think >50% of the recent sc2 posts are asking why there isn't a sc2 subforum haha

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    TBH I think >50% of the recent sc2 posts are asking why there isn't a sc2 subforum haha
    So that makes.. 4 threads?

Instead of talking about making a subforum, you could start a thread about actual SC2 discussion to prove to us that it actually has enough popularity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    About 50 pages worth in the last two SC2 tourny threads :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't ever noticed that sc2 has as strong a community as WoW does.

It is incredibly popular, and in MLG, but I haven't really noticed a following very much on this forum. This is a WoW forum, but I would have thought there would be a little more sc2 stuff here.

I'm surprised there is not a SC2 subforum but then again it doesn't really matter. Also I would join the tourny but i'm a silver level zerg who is jaded by the early game QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I haven't ever noticed that sc2 has as strong a community as WoW does.

It is incredibly popular, and in MLG, but I haven't really noticed a following very much on this forum. This is a WoW forum, but I would have thought there would be a little more sc2 stuff here.
    Unless you go about it the right way, it's incredibly people unfriendly. On a scale of kindergarten teacher to the League of Legends community, WoW is a normal person and SC2 is basically a sheer cliff of competition, if you find the wrong people. WoW is much more accessible.

That's why Day9 is basically the best thing to happen to that community ever, imo. Made it much easier for me to get started without being scared off.

10+ Year Old Account
    K, just started a thread for all things SC2 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post13527952
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.