Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Razer sucks they use crappy lazers that die in a few months. Do yourself a favor and get a logitech / steelseries instead.
    When there are over 65 posts which support the naga in quality and performance, you obviously are doing something wrong. I have played with the steelseries cata mouse. 2 words for it - IT SUCKS. it just looks awesome and thts the end of it. The ergonomics are nice but the handling such a huge, boxy, this is not what anybody would want. Naga is simple, its an eye-candy (not as much as steel series) and has everything in the right place.

Razer has used premium parts on all their products and thats the reason for their success. btw, do u own a steelseries or a naga?

I have a naga, but be warned as many people have already said.. I have big hands and all those tiny buttons are useless for me.. I use the top row and that's about it.

Lachesis for me, 2 big spammy buttons on the side and the buttons below the mouse wheel.

Got a Naga but I got a big thumb, I also use the mouse on quick settings when ment when I was spamming the button on the naga my cursor would jump around on screen, now I don't click often but if I want to target something the naga made this hard to do.

also mouse turning while spamming keys was giving me a jerky effect. BIG THUMBS FTL

Deleted
    Just bought a Naga and like it a lot so far, I like the general feel of it and doesn't have that big of an issue reaching all the buttons.

But, it really is quite small and I have huge hands. It's all up to what you like, I guess. I still haven't found a mouse that is the size I want, so I'm used to settle for a smaller mouse.

I can't say I can do things that wasn't possible before, but what I can say it's that I can do a lot of things more easily now, which makes me actually do them.

So to sum it up, I can absolutely recommend it.

If you want a mouse for mmos I would get a naga, But for sc2 or other non mmos I prefer a Deathadder. Dono I just don't like my naga for non mmo games. But my advice is goto a pc store and see if you can try one in your hand to get the feel for it.

Also goto the razer website and check the mouse tool which can help you get the right mouse for you style of holding, as everyone holds a mouse differently.

Link to the mouse tool thing: http://www.razerzone.com/mouseguide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurede View Post
    huh excuse me ?? u dont hve to use numberpad AND 123. you can choose one of the 2.
    I use more than 18 buttons so it's not an option of choosing And to the other who wants to set it to F1-12, watch out for alt F4

As everyone else is saying, NAGA FTW!

The only down side to the naga is if you lose it you're gonna play horribly until you find it.

I have the naga epic (thats the wireless one) and i love the hell out of it!! One thing i do have to say and it sounds retarded...if you have it plugged in make sure you switch it to OFF. otherwise it is trying to be wireless and will kill the battery. Doesnt matter if you are using it wired when the battery dies the mouse stops. Took me a week of fighting with "a terrible mouse" before i realized this and it has since been the best mouse i have ever used. The ability to bind so much so easily and close to each other is amazing.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with Naga other than the fact it's small (for me) I could not get used to using it and my hand started hurting because it felt forced when using the thumbs buttons. I use my Razer Deathadder instead.

I stopped reading at " I play a lot of "SC2" ", but if you want a good Razer mouse try the Imperator, had it for a year and the hand shape is excellent. If you depend on a mouse with lots of button for macros and then that mouse dies you gotta buy a new one of the same type or you'll play like crap. So don't rely on mouse macro buttons so much.

Deleted
    I switched it to num pad and atm I got so many macros and stuff I got every single slot keybound and every pane and its so much more convenient since I hate clicking anything at allyes this is only possible with naga atm

10+ Year Old Account
    not bashing razer yet, but what do you need 12 buttons for? there are 105 of them on a standard keyboard, and every class in wow can be broken down to 5 primary buttons, which fit perfectly on 1-5, there is also 6-0, f1-f4, f5-f8 r, t, f, g, a, d, for secondary spells, and dont forget the tilda key

if you learn to play with those, you never have to worry about what happens when your mouse dies, it also means you can use any mouse and keyboard you like

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Speaking of Naga anyone know of a mouse that has that abundance of extra buttons but are a bit friendlier for those with larger hands?
    I still love my naga, but i only use my g700 nowadays, its just as ergonomic, has almost as many buttons and it's just so comfortable for a guy with big hands, it has become my favorite mouse ever

OT: for me it's really down to those two: naga if you really want razer or g700 if you have bigger hands, both have some pros and cons, both they are the best mice around
    Last edited by Qly; 2011-10-05 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rale88 View Post

Thous ware all the positive and good things about it and now lets hear the negative.

First of all the mouse is small(Epic is bigger) and for a guy whit big hands needs some time geting use to.
    Second all all the plastic of the mouse feels cheep, i remember the first thing i said to the friend was "i will brake it in 6 months".
    The buttons from the side needs some getting use to because up keys like 3 6 9 12 if you pres if "wrong" they get stuck some times, so you need to pres the correct.
    And a shocker i broke the mouse (left click, and laser) after 6 months, yes i did have a vorenty and i waited almost 1-2 months for a new one to get here.
    Sometimes the USB trips out on the mouse(when PC is not properly shout down)and after restarting you have to spem left and mouse button and move it around and it will react.
    I have never had any of those problems ever. You must have just have a messed up mouse/comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    I use more than 18 buttons so it's not an option of choosing And to the other who wants to set it to F1-12, watch out for alt F4
    HAHA! Thanks man, I actually totaly forgot about F4 : P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I own the razer naga and the deathadder, Deathadder works a lot nicer with starcarft then naga, but the naga wins in WoW over the deathadder because of the keys. 50/50 ^^

Deleted
    After reading through the whole read, I actually went down and bought a Deathadder :P
    And I must say so far, it's been the best mouse I'v ever had my hands on.

Deleted
    Naga, best mouse EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have to say though, my deathadder died in about 6 months after I got it, but Razer was awesome about it, and replaced it no questions. I love the mouse though!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I have Razer Deathadder for more then a year already. And I'm very happy with it - very convenient mouse, nice to touch, fast reaction and two additional buttons really help.
    I concur, best mouse I ever owned.