10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe my question was answered but I suppose we should wait until after midnight for that sorta thing.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't believe my question was answered but I suppose we should wait until after midnight for that sorta thing.
    But forums are forever alive no? your speeches won't disappear after 3 am

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    Or hydration via osmosis.
    Hahahaha! If all else fails...

10+ Year Old Account
    Back after seeing Iron Man 3, which was awesome.

Anyone up for some friendly grub?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Ironman 3 on Thursday when it came out Was awesome! However there are lots of things that annoyed me about it but I don't want to publically say them because spoilers.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Just watched Demuslim play a zerg game on his stream.......damn he was pretty fucking good! From hydra/ling to ultra/ling/hydra then tech switching to mass muta with hydra drop play haha! Was splitting hydra's and muta's against storms like a baus haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it too. I heard micro is good

Sad stuff: my pc has passed on for now. Ive been troubleshooting for a few hours but I think its my mobo. Ugh. Either way im gonna have to keep looking into it tomorrow, but I'll be available a bit less for a while. Still got the laptop luckily.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Dreamhack was great last weekend nani is a beasT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    You seem to really hate NaNiwa. I'm not a huge fan of him but you'd be stupid to deny that he can compete with koreans now.
    I don't hate any player.... I love Starcraft and respect all progamers out there who dedicate their life to this game. I just tell you for what it is. Sure, he can compete with most if not all korean player but that doesn't mean he is better or on the same level with top end koreans like Leenock. He can compete with top end players but there's a gap.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-04-30 at 08:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Just watched Demuslim play a zerg game on his stream.......damn he was pretty fucking good! From hydra/ling to ultra/ling/hydra then tech switching to mass muta with hydra drop play haha! Was splitting hydra's and muta's against storms like a baus haha!
    Thing is, the more you play one race the better you obviously get at others. Why? Because you learn what works against you plus you get micro skills. Hence learning your first race well takes a decent amount of time, second one can be real fast.

Deleted
    /cry

Been playing 3v3 and it is painful. Lost all my games so far lol, seems the enemy team is always awesome whilst mine either don't build an army or try a early game rush and then just givr up.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    /cry

Been playing 3v3 and it is painful. Lost all my games so far lol, seems the enemy team is always awesome whilst mine either don't build an army or try a early game rush and then just givr up.
    If you're new to the game, I wouldn't really recommend doing 2v2/3v3/4v4 because those team-games get very messy. The game is ofcourse balanced around 1v1, and that's also the best place to improve your understanding of the game. Getting better at 1v1 will make you a lot better at any team-game, compared to doing just team-games to try and improve.

But in more important news: GSL Code S group C is on at the moment, gogo Taeja! This might not be the group of death (group D), but it sure has hell is packed with insanely good players.

Glad Shine got stomped in the first round, his playstyle doesn't seem very solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    In team games I just did the placement games this season nothing else. I just did a 4 gate with Proxy Pylons and mass Stalkers and a few zealots if he went lings. Fucking dominated, beat all 3 guys in my placement matches solo -.- hell in my first game this guy got cannon rushed and left on my team, then the other guy left >.> So it was me vs 2 protoss and a terran who was going for a Thor rush...

Thank god one of my teammates was protoss as I can multitask 2 protoss reasonably well, not greatly fun acceptably just built SCV's at the other one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Thing is, the more you play one race the better you obviously get at others. Why? Because you learn what works against you plus you get micro skills. Hence learning your first race well takes a decent amount of time, second one can be real fast.
    True but Demuslim was playing ZvP haha :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Shine bad like a diamond

I thought it was funny. But nevertheless, he's out and a proper TvT awaits for the final match today. So glad I got my laptop.

Deleted
    Bah just lost to a zerg rush because one team mate didn't wall off or build any marines, which left me to try and kill 2 lots of lings.

Edit:

Just found that Thors seem to be a good way to go, with lots of marine meat shields.
    Last edited by mmocfa4baae9c7; 2013-04-30 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, a lot of marines. Be careful of dealing with lings with Thors because if they get a surround you're fucked and you're not trading units cost efficiently. Get Widow Mines if you have that Mech access. Widow Mines and Siege Tanks.

Only real safe way would be to have decent micro and use Medivacs to pick them up should that happen but then putting them down again can be a pain and you might lose a LOT of marines.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-30 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Something I just found to be super effective in bronze league and the right map is a Reaper rush early on, in 3v3/4v4 it is great at taking 1 maybe 2 people out of the game before the 10 min mark, especially with alot of people in bronze not building units at the start. If people rushed widow mines they would keep their worker line safe for a while from early game rushes.

I am starting to enjoy it alot more now I have settled on a Race and a early game idea.

Edit:

Update, I'm now somehow Gold league in 4v4 lol. I am nowhere near Gold level but it seems reaper rush is working out.
    Last edited by mmocfa4baae9c7; 2013-04-30 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be too judgemental about league games. They are too random, and you can get away with and die to way more stupid shit.

But I suppose it's nice for new people who wanna learn the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Shouldn't be too judgemental about league games. They are too random, and you can get away with and die to way more stupid shit.

But I suppose it's nice for new people who wanna learn the game.
    Indeed, saw a really amusing play by a terran sending his CC to the enemy base and turning it into a PF, then building a ton of anti-air and tanks. Was funny because the enemy had no idea what todo, and instead of killing the SCV repairing it they kept attacking the base.