Deleted
    Ughh went on a downward spiral of 5 games. Luckily they were unranked. Losing to terrible players as well which is making it worse. Widow mines and DT's......GG.

hoping stephano gets out of his group in the wcs s1 finals

Deleted
    As long as Mvp and HerO gets out of their groups im happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Innovation and TLO all the way. But I don't see TLO making it ^^

But I'll be missing the major part of it. Sucky timezones etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    WCS Finals Day 1 already going! TLO FIGHTING!

TLO chances vs soulkey are so slim :C

Code:
            (1477) TLO  0-0  Soulkey (1771)    
    -------------------------------------------
            13.89% 2-0       0-2  39.34%       
            17.43% 2-1       1-2  29.33%       
    -------------------------------------------
                31.33%        68.67%           

Median outcome: TLO 1-2 Soulkey
    [small]Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.[/small]
    Last edited by barackopala; 2013-06-07 at 03:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    TLO is struggling and Stephano is out. Sad to say but this would be far more interesting if there were more foreigners playing. Most of these Koreans I really, really don't care about at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got out of my longest game ever, going to 1 hour, 8 minutes. It was a TvT where a long time we just sat there doing nothing. I won the early fights, but then the enemy got the upper hand at one point, but I turned it around with mass Marines + Stim and Medivacs.

I don't know if that was a good thing or bad. And what was the longest match you ever played?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-07 at 07:00 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    OSL stream going to dead silence with an image of the bracket inbetween games is awful. Why don't they just have casters do replay analysis or discuss things? Going to total silence is just weird..

Deleted
    Any1 knows if i can bind Middle mouse button to Space button ? I dont want to kill roller on mouse by pressing it all the time for camera draging.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're allowed to remap keys on your keyboard and mouse as much as you want. What isn't allowed though is a macro style thing such as selecting workers and then making them work in 1 click, needs to be 2 different operations rather than binding them together. Stole that example from one I remember on the forums aaaaages ago. Even then, the chances of being caught are low. But don't make macros

But yeah as far I'm aware, rebinding is fine. I imagine it must be because of different keyboard types and languages. French, German, English keyboards etc. Imagine a Korean one. We'll all be pressing different buttons to get the same result. Long as the number of keystrokes is the same it's not an issue.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted

Dat Mirror Madness.

Also I like that apparently in the PvP a Zerg will win and in the ZvZ a Protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Dat Mirror Madness.

Also I like that apparently in the PvP a Zerg will win and in the ZvZ a Protoss.
    Mirrors in every single RO8 matchup is the least exciting thing it could be. I am happy with the racial distribution though. 4-2-2 is about as good as can be expected. Hopefully this can help quell the OP, UP garbage floating around on the official forums. I'm not sure they can continue to grow the fanbase of pro SC2 with a group of malcontents arguing the game isn't fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Deleted
    Honestly the RO16 felt like a trainwreck. 2 groups at the same time being cast on 4 streams, one of those streams not even working for the first 1-2 games. Having 2 LoL casters on the mainstage instead of Day9 and Apollo, Artosis casting the whole thing alone.
    Not to mention I went to bed instead since I thought I could just watch the VoD's of group A and B, but nope, gota pay for them. Atleast I got to watch Group D live, even though Dimaga got taken out. :<

Deleted
    The WCS finals felt like an online tournament yesterday, really bad production on OGN imo, hard to judge how it was on Gom since they weren't at the real event..
    Sad that HerO lost but atleast im happy that Mvp survived

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm struggling to decide who I want to root for. Historically I really don't care for Korean players since in my eyes they really have no personalities. All well.

My predictions for the Ro8:

Soulkey, Alicia, Mvp, and Innovation.

If ForGG could sneak in that would be cool too, but I think Mvp will win that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm struggling to decide who I want to root for. Historically I really don't care for Korean players since in my eyes they really have no personalities.
    I'm rooting for LG-IM Jürgen, a.k.a. MVP, the last European hope.

Deleted
    Root4jürgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Jürgen got it chill

LG-IM Jürgen haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm struggling to decide who I want to root for. Historically I really don't care for Korean players since in my eyes they really have no personalities. All well.
    If it's personality you want you should root for any Axiom player. In this case, Alicia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    I'm rooting for LG-IM Jürgen, a.k.a. MVP, the last European hope.
    ForGG is more european than MVP. He actually lived in France for like a year.

ForGG still lives in France I think, he also speaks fairly decent english, I consider him a valid european representative, regardless of nationality. Axiom guys are also cool, TotalBiscuit knows how to present his players.