I've been fooled by a terran =( I scouted wall of bunker, supply depo and 1 barrack on his second and i thought he was going to make MMM. But he haven't taken his second base, he just walled it off and kept producing from 1 base
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think gasless army won't stand long without upgrades (marines without shield are not that good). So if you managed to hold the first push of marines, you can easily win this because of upgrade and tech advantage.
    I follow the advice from MerinPally for making oracles if you spot an early attack, if enemy moves out his entire army without static defense on base (and if it's early attack, there is no talk about any kind of static defense) your oracle will kill all his workers and enemy will have to go all-in, surrender, or delay his attack by moving army back to base to defend.
    But if enemy decides to go all-in, you need to be sure that you can hold your base with sentries and stalkers (without scan, marines can't see what's going on on ramp and you can just shoot them from above).

Today i lost battle and a game to terran turtle. I've managed to build 3 carriers without getting spotted, killed his third base, and with stalker/carrier/zealot/mothership/immortal army moved on enemy. He had bunch of thors, a lot of vikings and a lot of marines. I A-clicked to his base aaand... FPS dropped to 10 and i couldn't micro immortals to thors and stalkers to vikings. SAD DAY. I think i need to vacuum clean my PC, when it's dusted it acts like this
    You guys sure are using wierd starts against each other.

Mechagnome
    Haha, TLO knocked out by MaNa 2-1, rip in peace /r/starcraft

I LIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEE

Good thing you kept the thread somewhat active while I was gone. Now let me reassume command

I feel that my skills haven't dropped THAT much, but I have yet to play a game. I'm gonna need a couple of customs before I jump back onto the ladder though.

https://twitter.com/lorangerchris/st...77835936460800 <-- this is lovely
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

How can i change displayed account on battle.net sc2 forum? I don't want to see this crappy starter account
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Has something with the dropdown thing in the top right corner to do. Sorry but I can't check for you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Has something with the dropdown thing in the top right corner to do. Sorry but I can't check for you right now.
    There is one dropdown menu on account name (leads to "profile" and "my posts"). and two in top right corner, but one of them is for navigation on battle.net and second for support tickets and other things. Tried to open a ticket but it asked my for a scan of my passport, but issue don't bothers me so much that i'm going to borrow a scanner from my parents (they live in other city). So, i browsed google to find an answer but there was nothing about having two SC2 accounts (when i inter a game and enter my email/pass i have a dropdown menu for both of them, first one is trial-account from wings of liberty, the second one is my real account) and changing which of them will show up on battle.net forum.
    So i decided to ask here.

I need it because i can't get a link of my real sc2 account on battle.net, which is needed here http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/go4sc2/
    And yes, i know, my skill is too low for tournaments, but i think participation won't hurt me

Flash VS Innovation coming up, man that should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Flash VS Innovation coming up, man that should be good.
    Hellbat drops. :P

Well, don't wanna spoil, but that series sure didn't go as I thought.

Oh my, I missed my 2 heroes play each other? D:

Damnit.

Are you allowed to go back and watch vods, or do you need to pay for that?

Regardless, it wasn't a very exciting series. The first game was pretty funny though.

They are rebroadcasting the whole thing later today and VODs are free up to 480p.

Flash looked really unhappy after the first game. Don't blame him either

Mechagnome
    I really hope hellbats gets nerfed, I dont care if they're balanced or not, they're just such boring units and transformed the best matchup in the game (tvt) to by far the worst one..

Hellbats are getting a nerf to their damage against light units

Hahahaha the new carbot animations episode is fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Hahahaha the new carbot animations episode is fucking amazing.
    Queens expressions are awesome.

Finished one game against zerg. Baited his ling/muta/hydra army to choke made of buildings on my base and stormed them to death, but i lost like 40% of my stalkers, all my sentries, MSC, and the only one archon. I morphed my high templars to 3 archons and moved on to clear his base. While doing so i finished couple of colossi and destroyed two his bases (3rd and 4th) and then i retreated because he had scary muta flock already. I thought that i'm going to lose this because he will destroy my stalkers and high templars, but... i looked up on resource tab and noticed fucking 4k monerals and 1.5k gas. I've dropped 14 stalkers at my base, defended against his flock, dropped 14 more, and with assistance of colossi destroyed his 2nd base and he left the game. Yay!
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-07-06 at 02:00 PM.

Finally DTs and Templars in carbot

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Finally DTs and Templars in carbot
    Coolest fricken High Templar ever.