Win. So much win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Nothing wrong with having an opinion. Just the same as I believe a dude changing some parts around doesn't mean he's not a dude, if you have differing opinions that's fine.

On Topic: I haven't played in probably about a year, anything majorly new other than the expansion? (Which I played the campaign of.)
    It's not the opinion that Kelesti is pointing out, you're entitled to that. The problem is "Why on earth does it have any importance to this question?". Why make this about gender when it makes no difference, it's all about how well you can play.

On topic - nothing hugely new apart from strategies have obviously changed. Nothing completely game breaking but certain things like Reapers behave very differently and the like.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

STX to disband o_0 Their CEO is just a stupid liar! It feels so strange to see Innovation join Acer, I hope he stays in form and can still practise in a KesPA teamhouse.

Deleted
    Oooh, drama! It seems like Acer might have gone straight to Innovation to sign the contract, and STX Soul was kept in the dark.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/co...act_but_didnt/

Acer player poaching? Didn't expect that heh.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-26 at 04:54 PM.

why isn't all this on TL

10+ Year Old Account
    So. Season 5 maps. As a protoss, I'm struggling to decide where my vetoes go.

Frost I'm not too scared of because it's a Whirlwind type situation with the 3rd - it's size nullifies how spread out the bases are. Derelict Watcher is a basically an instant veto due to how spread out the middle is when laddering for PvZ. Both Polar Light and Yeonsu concern me. Polar Light especially as the 3rd is just so open it's scary. Yeonsu maybe not as bad. Bad but not a complete deal breaker.

My vetos would then be Derelict Watcher, Polar Light and.... and... help? It's going to be Frost or Yeonsu, I've not started playing yet am waiting for tomorrow. What are your opinions for the various races? Strengths and weaknesses respectively.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    So. Season 5 maps. As a protoss, I'm struggling to decide where my vetoes go.

Frost I'm not too scared of because it's a Whirlwind type situation with the 3rd - it's size nullifies how spread out the bases are. Derelict Watcher is a basically an instant veto due to how spread out the middle is when laddering for PvZ. Both Polar Light and Yeonsu concern me. Polar Light especially as the 3rd is just so open it's scary. Yeonsu maybe not as bad. Bad but not a complete deal breaker.

My vetos would then be Derelict Watcher, Polar Light and.... and... help? It's going to be Frost or Yeonsu, I've not started playing yet am waiting for tomorrow. What are your opinions for the various races? Strengths and weaknesses respectively.
    Why do you need 3 vetoes? If you don't know what map to ban third, don't ban anything at all. Personally i banned Polar Light(or isn't it night?) and that's all =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Why do you need 3 vetoes? If you don't know what map to ban third, don't ban anything at all. Personally i banned Polar Light(or isn't it night?) and that's all =)
    Polar Fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Typichal for the sc2 community to veto the new maps right away. Derelict is the only one on my vetos so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fewer maps to learn will make for a faster learning curve on the others. Not played in 2 months. Unless you're playing in tournaments, the question is rather why would you not veto 3 maps to lower the amount of time you spend learning the map, increasing it on others, and increasing the time you spend learning the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fewer maps to learn will make for a faster learning curve on the others. Not played in 2 months. Unless you're playing in tournaments, the question is rather why would you not veto 3 maps to lower the amount of time you spend learning the map, increasing it on others, and increasing the time you spend learning the race.
    Well, i veto maps that i don't like to play on and i never thought about it this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Reading the comments on the article about Innovation joining Acer on gamespot is pretty hilarious. For the most part, they can be summed up with "pro gamers are slackers, not working a real job, they are losers and I can beat them IRL"

Quite funny, because pro gamers put way more work into their practice than any normal job would require, they earn way more money than the people commenting, they are doing what they like and on top of that, South Korea has mandatory military service, so they would be the ones doing the beating up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i veto maps that i don't like to play on and i never thought about it this way.
    I would do the same - veto those I don't like. However, in a quest to play better players faster, if I hated only 2 but had bad figures on one even though I loved it, I would probably veto it just to push my winrates higher so I can get better more quickly. Depends how you want to go about learning the game really Your way, you learn every eventuality and a bit more creativity. My way, you get to the top of the pack quicker but then to breach the ceiling into the next league can take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Reading the comments on the article about Innovation joining Acer on gamespot is pretty hilarious. For the most part, they can be summed up with "pro gamers are slackers, not working a real job, they are losers and I can beat them IRL"

Quite funny, because pro gamers put way more work into their practice than any normal job would require, they earn way more money than the people commenting, they are doing what they like and on top of that, South Korea has mandatory military service, so they would be the ones doing the beating up.
    Gamespot...

I personally don't mind the new maps, id rather them keep adding more 2 player maps instead of those terrible 4 player ones that were here last season. Red City... *puke*

I'm going in

10+ Year Old Account
    Go make some protoss shed some tears. Do that and you shall recieve eternal blessings.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Go make some protoss shed some tears. Do that and you shall recieve eternal blessings.
    You used to be cool, what happened. Off to maths class with you, shoo!

10+ Year Old Account
    You used to be cool, what happened. Off to maths class with you, shoo!
    *hisssss*

But it is known that any apm above 15 as protoss is spam.

Any other mechbros here?