Page 2 of 332 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    < Zerg

For the swarm!
    Infestors nerf makes me a sad panda..
    Oh well, atleast they didn't touch my roaches..or my banelings

Does anyone but me think that Hydras need a small buff? And Ultralisks aswell, Ultra seems like the worst T3 atm..
    Ultra's are amazing O_o I never have problems with them,

but Hydra's are a little to squishy imo, even with Roaches guarding them :/

Deleted
    Btw, is anyone going to blizzcon?
    Would like some information from the SC2 panel

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Ultra's are amazing O_o I never have problems with them,

but Hydra's are a little to squishy imo, even with Roaches guarding them :/
    Ultras are pretty weak compared to..let's say Thors. An ultra will never win against a Thor :/
    Try building a T3 from Protoss or Terran, and you'll see that their T3 is stronger than Zergs :/

Oh well, i still have my Baneling/Infestor combo..Nothing beats the feeling of hitting the entire enemy army with fungal growths and then roll in the banelings..

Beautiful, Beautiful banelings..
    Last edited by mmoc0dc02ab222; 2011-10-05 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    Did anyone else see this tease to a new multiplayer unit in Heart of the Swarm. http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/119/1198315p1.html

Could be some kind of firebat hybrid. Might be interesting.
    It's a super Marine. It shoots shells similar to a tank, but has the dps of a marine. And it can shoot up. Now Terran's are officially OP :P

Deleted
    Does anyone but me think that Hydras need a small buff? And Ultralisks aswell, Ultra seems like the worst T3 atm..
    I think Hydras could do with a movement speed increase off of Creep, their DPS is very high so I don't think buffing their health or armour will help that much with overall balance, but enabling them to escape quicker with some increased micro from the players side could perhaps work.

Ultras on the other hand are fine in my opinion, people keep thinking that Ultras should steamroll their enemies, when really they're best used to soak damage and bust entrances/lay waste to bases. You don't want to go overkill on them, because they'll just get owned in chokes. I DO believe they could be better with some increased armour from the get-go, rather than the Zerg player having to wait until a million upgrades are complete for them to be really effective.

TL;DR

Hydras could do with a speed buff off of creep.
    Ultras need to be less upgrade reliant.

10+ Year Old Account

Ultras are pretty weak compared to..let's say Thors. An ultra will never win against a Thor :/
    Try building a T3 from Protoss or Terran, and you'll see that their T3 is stronger than Zergs :/

Oh well, i still have my Baneling/Infestor combo..Nothing beats the feeling of hitting the entire enemy army with fungal growths and then roll in the banelings..

Beautiful, Beautiful banelings..
    My favorite feeling when playing Zerg is having a successful baneling landmine :3

My favorite feeling when playing Zerg is having a successful baneling landmine :3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kY1T...feature=relmfu

One of the most satisfyingly hilarious Zerg videos ever. Destiny is a terrible person sometimes, but his videos and stream are too hilarious to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    Ultras on the other hand are fine in my opinion, people keep thinking that Ultras should steamroll their enemies, when really they're best used to soak damage and bust entrances/lay waste to bases. You don't want to go overkill on them, because they'll just get owned in chokes.
    I agree.. One of the worst feelings as a protoss is seeing just 2 or 3 ultras with a mass of funfestors/blings/and lings. No forcefields=a dead me lol

From the preview we saw, I'm pretty sure it's going to be some kind of transforming helion thing. It's kinda big so I'll link it: http://i.imgur.com/0mnRg.jpg
    Maybe it'll help mech feel more viable in PvT and in general.
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearme View Post
    I agree.. One of the worst feelings as a protoss is seeing just 2 or 3 ultras with a mass of funfestors/blings/and lings. No forcefields=a dead me lol

From the preview we saw, I'm pretty sure it's going to be some kind of transforming helion thing. It's kinda big so I'll link it: http://i.imgur.com/0mnRg.jpg
    Maybe it'll help mech feel more viable in PvT and in general.
    I think it'll be something similar to a thor/hellion cross, would be interesting imo

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kY1T...feature=relmfu

One of the most satisfyingly hilarious Zerg videos ever. Destiny is a terrible person sometimes, but his videos and stream are too hilarious to pass up.
    His voice annoyed the hell out of me >< But it was a great hit, warmed my dark zergy heart (:

15+ Year Old Account
    Heyo!

Diamond Zerg, Plat Terran.

As Zerg, I usually play a very lazy style ZvT(But I've gotten away from it. Kinda. But I think it's better since 1.4), and a Roach/Hydra style in ZvP(I havn't played much, so I don't know the metagame :P)

And as T I LOVED mech, but with the hellion nerf I've been playing mostly Bio.

Also WOO FOR INFESTOR NERF! Even as Zerg I hated those things, they were stupid strong. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post

Also WOO FOR INFESTOR NERF! Even as Zerg I hated those things, they were stupid strong. :P
    SHUT UP IT WASN'T JUSTIFIED!!! D':

*crys in corner with Infestor plushy*

10+ Year Old Account
    That teaser picture looks like a Terran melee unit too me.

Edit: Now that I had more time too look at the picture instead of just skimming it, I notice that it has wheels, hands that look like doors / shields and a helion flamethrower on top of its head. I'm betting that it's an upgrade similar to the siege tank's where the Helion can transforminto a slower, more defensive unit.
    Last edited by Gamosh; 2011-10-06 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super marauder because the original wasn't good at killing chargelots

Lolololol =P

15+ Year Old Account
    SHUT UP IT WASN'T JUSTIFIED!!! D':

*crys in corner with Infestor plushy*
    When playing against my friend, I can kill his 3/3/3 army using only infestors and no other units with upgrades...

They were too good :P, Fungal did more potential damage than Storm(It's a larger area) AND rooted.
    ITs are pretty good if used right.
    And Neural... well, it was good for Archons/Thors I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    < Zerg

For the swarm!
    Infestors nerf makes me a sad panda..
    Oh well, atleast they didn't touch my roaches..or my banelings

Yeah, I believe both those units need a buff. Hydras just seem to never get used... they are too slow for AntiAir, they only do well if u have a few infesters locking shit down for you. And there seems to be no use for ultras since Broodlords seem to be WAY more effective 99% of the time.

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 01:52 AM ----------

I am going to be watching it with a virtual ticket, I will try to post abunch of it on this thread...

But Im sure I wont be putting it up as quick or as much as any famous Youtuber dedicated to SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    When playing against my friend, I can kill his 3/3/3 army using only infestors and no other units with upgrades...

They were too good :P, Fungal did more potential damage than Storm(It's a larger area) AND rooted.
    haha I was kidding, they're insanely good, but it's pretty much whoever attacks first. They're about as squishy as water balloons, so if they get sniped you just lost a bunch of gas, and if they get EMP'd they're useless, where as high templar have storm which is inferior but if they lose all their energy you can morph them into insanely powerful Archons, so it all balanced out.

10+ Year Old Account

Well I just died to that. I hate PvZ on Shattered Temple, that middle area is so damn wide open

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

Lolololol =P
    My friend would just like to say that he loves you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    I am going to be watching it with a virtual ticket, I will try to post abunch of it on this thread...

But Im sure I wont be putting it up as quick or as much as any famous Youtuber dedicated to SC.
    I actually plan to update stuffs here too, while watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post

Lolololol =P
    Super Marauder: Shoots shells that have 2x the splash damage of tank shells, has the DPS of a marine, and a blue-flame flamethrower on it's back. It can shoot up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Super Marauder: Shoots shells that have 2x the splash damage of tank shells, has the DPS of a marine, and a blue-flame flamethrower on it's back. It can shoot up.
    Pre-nerf blue flame.

And it has 2 of them.