wow thanks knadra m8, means a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It sounds to me more like you want Turn Based Strategy instead of Real Time Strategy. Reaction time is and should be important in an RTS game. Besides with the focus on eSports, a game with no micro would be insanely dull.
    Reaction time should be important, true. I just don't think it should be wasted on mundane tasks. For example, we are long past that point in RTS when we had to control every single unit. Remember Dune 2, where you couldn't select more than 1 units, and even to order a unit to move, you had to press the hotkey for "move" and then click? Now we just hit "1" to select our huge army and right-click on the minimap - it's done. It is all automatized. So, I think that such things as Marine vs Baneling spread should also be automatic. They do not add to the game, they are mundane tasks that you have to do instead of doing something more interesting.

I've never liked turn-based games. I liked HoMM III, but recently tried to play it again and got bored. I love RTS, but I'd like them to be more packed with real action and strategy, rather than consist by 70% from mundane tasks that computer would be able to handle just as well.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If anyone interested in any amazing Sc2 community, both EU and NA, check us out on https://taw.net/
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    where are wass and kel
    Hi sorry I'm back to claim my thread

Been on vacation (internship, work) for the summer. I aim to start playing next weekend when I'm at my real pc again.

I heard Bunny saved SC2 Esports Recently. Kel and my clan people told me so at least
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wass is a dirty Terran anyway >_>

Funny how Terran gets buffed and this thread is active again.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I love Dragon. Too bad he plays dirty terran too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Narret literally the source of life in craftstars2
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else watching WCS America? Arium putting on the hurt!

10+ Year Old Account
    WCS AM literally code C

I mean, its 1/3rd of sc2 players who have been dormant for like 3 years now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bomber vs Scarlett, game 3 on Habitation Station at Red Bull Battlegrounds New York will never get old. Been enjoying the recent qualifiers for Global (although Natterdam need to take a break, something like 12 days straight casting) so thought I'd watch it. Less hype than I remember but goddamn so close.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I just started playing the game, after just being a passive tournament watcher every now and then. I chose terran, because they got lots of fun units and didn't know they got buffed but heard widow mines is better now than they used to be. However, I haven't seen that many big tournaments but my impressions when I have watched is that the final is usually between terran - zerg or zerg - zerg. Protoss seems rare to find in finals so I usually cheer for the protoss player struggling at the end. So, I will learn and play and try to master terran but I will cheer for the pros playing protoss =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Protoss seems rare to find in finals
    i see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I just started playing the game, after just being a passive tournament watcher every now and then. I chose terran, because they got lots of fun units and didn't know they got buffed but heard widow mines is better now than they used to be. However, I haven't seen that many big tournaments but my impressions when I have watched is that the final is usually between terran - zerg or zerg - zerg. Protoss seems rare to find in finals so I usually cheer for the protoss player struggling at the end. So, I will learn and play and try to master terran but I will cheer for the pros playing protoss =)
    get told m8

Damn, RIP Unfiltered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    Damn, RIP Unfiltered.
    Don't know who Unfiltered is (I don't watch professional Starcraft any more), but I really like your avatar, fellow Zerg!

Deleted
    zerg is just... annoying (I'm Terran)

I did this for all of you. I hope you're happy.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-RNG-in-Dota-2