Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Are you aware that your signature translates to Public Bathroom. You probably thought it said "Infinite" or "Never die", something totally deep like that. I know some Chinese tattoo material when I see it.
    thats korean, racist bastard
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    There's a difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Mate I didn't want to break it to you like this but I don't want you getting more regrettable tattoos. Or clothing.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    With regards to the dead game crap and the childish way people say it, where does it come from? Now I don't play SC2 atm so I don't know what queues are like, but on twitch it is always at least top 10 with many streamers actively playing.

Compare it to WS and the game is very lively

10+ Year Old Account
    Compare it to Overwatch and its views on Twitch, it's clear that SC2 is ded
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Compare it to Overwatch and its views on Twitch, it's clear that SC2 is ded
    What the hell do Overwatch or Twitch have to do with the state of the game? Do you play the game or watch it?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    May and Tekko, you are being trolled.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Welcome to the Starcraft thread. Just as weird in its own way as the Mass Effect one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So guys what do you think about a programmer being fired from tournament for twitting something along "i'm going to rape you" lines to his girl opponent?

Also, it's -35*C in this morning, brb i'm going to cosplay Jack Nicholson in the end of Shining on a buss stop
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 2am, I just got back from a run I go on when I hit a block when working. Gona go to bed soon. Why would you be going to the bus stop?

I think it's fine, it was a dumb as fuck thing to say. Some people handled it reasonably well (Kas) and some people handled it badly (herself, Destiny and to a lesser extent, Morrow). She won no friends that day. I'm not even sure why she was playing in the tournament to begin with, she shouldn't have been there.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was 6:00 (i can't fucking learn these PM and AM things, it's too confusing for me) and i had to go to work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    May and Tekko, you are being trolled.
    I just want to know where it came from, as I don't find it funny in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I just want to know where it came from, as I don't find it funny in the slightest.
    Did you missed it? I believe it came from blizzcon coverage from front page

15+ Year Old Account
    Kas was definitely retarded to tweet that, however, Madelisk is also a drama queen, so i don't care. If i'm right she was calling her opponent a scub in a "girls only" invitations finals when she was beating her as Protoss.
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a usual silly Internet mem thing. It is not funny at all, it doesn't make sense, but people use it all the time and laugh for some reason... Like, say, that stupid thing about "Darude Sandstorm" people put under every musical video and think it is funny after having been said 321841984348912798732974098321 times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its comes from nowhere. There is no serious communication in this thread, it all jokes and offtopic stuff, since MMO-Champion doesn't care. I think there was no mod in this specific Sc2 thread since years. We all could get banned for months just for the retarded stuff we post in here, but nobody cares.

MMO-Champion didn't even made a front page note regarding the new expansion, they probably don't even know whats going on here.
    Probably this is how we protest to MMO-C to acknowledge us, by posting offtopic, offending, racists and retarded things, and sometimes something about Sc2, forexample this Kas like "i will rape you" tweet. Finally a topic worth discussing!
    Time is on our side

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the answer on Reddit.

So guys what do u think about protoss, eh?
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Protoss are cool

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter, Cyclone.
    Time is on our side