10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Hotkeys are your friends in any rts. Takes some time, but once you're used to it, going back sucks ass.
    Err... I was referring particularly to the Queen injection thing - otherwise, I've been using hotkeys extensively since 2000 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Err... I was referring particularly to the Queen injection thing - otherwise, I've been using hotkeys extensively since 2000 or so.
    Thought I was replying to someone else. Carry on

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alive thread = alive game?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Thread higher quality than gsl stream
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    dat thigh gap
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Thread higher quality than gsl stream
    lmao

Why did gsl do this Pls

It's not like they are poor or something. Why destroy so much of sc2 just for a few more dollars...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg life vs dream gaemz, so intense, so kool
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

yeah i heard, too bad i couldnt watch live. probably gonna watch the vods soontm
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend watching it. I caught Maru vs Stats on Foxtrot and that was it, had some food and watched all of Life vs Dream. Shame about who won, I wanted my dream final but nope
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like in dreams, you can ever overcome life itself!
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Seems like in dreams, you can ever overcome life itself!
    Please stop...

10+ Year Old Account
    what are you watching and where ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what are you watching and where ?

I'd be scared to go against anyone who can use the Swarm Host/Viper/Infestor combo like that.

Might be because I don't play Zerg as often, but proper use of Vipers is something I don't really have down yet.

Still no more news on 'Legacy? As in, release dates, trailers, story? Not multiplayer blogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vipers are really underestimated, most people don't use them at all. But they are awesome. Just 3-4 Vipers in an army can almost disable the opponent's ground army in hand-to-hand battle with Binding Clouds. Drag is harder to use efficiently, but it really helps break the stalemate when two armies are facing each other and no one wants to engage and lend the opponent positioning advantage: start pulling stuff - and he will have to either retreat or engage. And against Protoss it is just deadly: Colossi normally are very hard to kill due to their range, but it is really easy to take them out by pulling them into your army with Vipers.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's really easy to pull colossi when you flank, but if you don't (or enemy has h.templars to feedback your wipers to death) it's really hard
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    how the hell do pro players spawn infected terran, creep tumor, port protoss and other shit so fast like they dont left click every single thing ????

10+ Year Old Account
    they click very fast

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how the hell do pro players spawn infected terran, creep tumor, port protoss and other shit so fast like they dont left click every single thing ????
    either shift click or just click very quick, for example creep you get all creep toumors into one control group and c + click very fast or shift click infeted terrans so you only have to hold shift then spam the hotkey for infested terrans everywhere
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your apm? New player so probably in the 50 to 100 region... For every action you make, a pro player is making 3, or sometimes 4. Maybe 6-7 if you're closer to the 50 mark. That's how.