Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Slightly off-topic. But from last I heard, they were planning to release Blizzard All-Stars at the same time as HOTS before it got pushed back. Anyone got an update on this?
    Nothing yet unfortunately.

Merged with Megathread. Note the "please read before creating threads" sticky in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Did they say what are the goodies from the physical collector editions? (ie : what does the usb key looks like?p)
    Here: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/collectors-edition

Same content as any blizzard CE for addons.

Note to Blizzard:

Please don't announce your new games with helpful links for us to pre-purchase them when your account management page is undergoing maintenance.

Thanks.

With the box cover the rumor/theory of Kerrigan getting infested again seems probable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stfouri View Post
    Its abit expensive for a expansion, but then again the amount of hours you can easily put on this game again is well worth it.
    Money/Hour spent is really low.
    I don't agree. I regret buying Starcraft II since I only enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer is crap, not what I expected (and I loved the original)
    So no, I'll probably just pirate the expansion. Then again, I don't want the feeling of missing out on something so I might get hyped up close to release to still actually buy it. Decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't agree. I regret buying Starcraft II since I only enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer is crap, not what I expected (and I loved the original)
    So no, I'll probably just pirate the expansion. Then again, I don't want the feeling of missing out on something so I might get hyped up close to release to still actually buy it. Decisions, decisions.
    The game doesn't cost much money, Even if you are only buying it for single player.

Most console games cost 60$ and don't even have half as much as Starcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    The game doesn't cost much money, Even if you are only buying it for single player.

Most console games cost 60$ and don't even have half as much as Starcraft.
    Its an expansion...

39.99E in Europe, what a ripoff, seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    39.99E in Europe, what a ripoff, seriously.
    Its not that hard. If you want to save money, just wait for Releasedate and buy it on Amazon. SC2 was 38€ at Releaseday thanks to Pricefighting with Local-Sellers.

I got 37€ on my BNet-Balance from D3-Items and I will try to get to 55€ for the Digital Deluxe. Even If I have to sell a few of my Items for it. SC2 all the way and I never ever bought a Collectors-Edition before.

Thing is... US: 39.99$, EU: 39.99E. They pay no attention to EU forums, yet we pay more. Because fuck logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. The collector's edition is pretty lackluster imo. The digital deluxe version also. I wish that they would give more physical stuff that's focused around Sc2 for the CE, rather than a WoW pet and D3 goodies. The only things that look worth it to me are the ultra skin, the art book, and the game itself. Maybe they'll add more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Thing is... US: 39.99$, EU: 39.99E. They pay no attention to EU forums, yet we pay more. Because fuck logic.
    The EU taxation is different and messed up. While there certainly is some difference in pricing between the US and the EU, it still isn't a whole lot more than what you'll find it for in stores when it comes out.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

For all you Starcraft 2 fans The Swarm is about to let loose.....

Mark your calender

3-13-13 Heart of the Swarm!!!!!!!

Pre orders are already up and already got mine (Digital Deluxe version) $65 and some change after tax

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/h...e&carousel

I didn't see this posted so figured I would say something

Complete newbie, the allure of the baneling was too strong. Rolly-polly following me in wow, ah..amazing. But now I want to be awesome.

I'm coming across..pretty much all the newbie issues, though. Getting killed 6 minutes in with like..13000 minerals, and 900 gas because I have no clue what to build, being completely overwhelmed very quickly... To be fair I've only played 2 games, and there's clearly a lot of basic stuff to learn, but my question is: Are there any solid guides out there? I just never know what to do, outside of Expand, Expand EXPAND!

Deleted
    ANYTHING you need to know about SC2 is here:
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=34

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Did they say what are the goodies from the physical collector editions? (ie : what does the usb key looks like?p)
    Yes, you get a mousepad. : /

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    ... How??? You can't pirate something that you have to link an account online to play. And yes you have to log in at least ONCE with your Bnet to be able to play offline. That's GG no re for that idea buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yes, you get a mousepad. : /

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:24 PM ----------

... How??? You can't pirate something that you have to link an account online to play. And yes you have to log in at least ONCE with your Bnet to be able to play offline. That's GG no re for that idea buddy
    You severely underestimate crackers(...the computer kind..).Edit: for clarity.

I'm having a blast with this game - even though I dropped $80 on wings and a baneling, I don't regret it. This has been a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Yoshimiko; 2012-11-15 at 06:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Complete newbie, the allure of the baneling was too strong. Rolly-polly following me in wow, ah..amazing. But now I want to be awesome.

I'm coming across..pretty much all the newbie issues, though. Getting killed 6 minutes in with like..13000 minerals, and 900 gas because I have no clue what to build, being completely overwhelmed very quickly... To be fair I've only played 2 games, and there's clearly a lot of basic stuff to learn, but my question is: Are there any solid guides out there? I just never know what to do, outside of Expand, Expand EXPAND!
    Just worry about perfecting your macro and your micro, although focus on your macro mostly. Keep your minerals low and gas low. Don't worry about scouting, don't worry about strategy, etc. until you get to at least diamond. At your level, so long as you can macro better than your opponent, chances are you'll win.

And as for feeling overwhelmed, just try one or two base builds rather than rapidly expanding, or else you'll get overloaded with minerals and gas you won't be able to use. And again, MACRO! (: