Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I play protoss, Im not in the beta
    That's a shame. But toss is easy. Turtle and amove!
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    That's a shame. But toss is easy. Turtle and amove!
    By easy i guess you mean by far the most unforgiving micro race early to mid game. I guess with the A move comment ur just trolling ;D. Hope so.
    Last edited by Kasere; 2013-02-20 at 04:05 PM.

If anyone wants to play 3vAI you're welcome to add me, Creamyflames #2230
    I'm an EU player by the way. Matchmaking is taking forever

But you better be up for Elite difficulty!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasere View Post
    By easy i guess you mean by far the most unforgiving micro race early to mid game. I guess with the A move comment ur just trolling ;D. Hope so.
    We all have different opinions. Yes, I was kidding around. But having played platinum on both Protoss and Terran I have no doubt which one I think is the hardest. Ofc varies from person to person.

(Don't bash on races, that's not the intention of this post as I want to keep the thread clean, feel free to share your opinion though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Indeed, even after other races start stacking up their heavy hitters, Swarm Hosts in large amounts (around 10 or so) can create a defensive line that just cannot easily broken, with the added bonus of being free units getting tossed away, rather than actual supply. Combined with units such as Infestors or Vipers and using other Hive tech as the bulk of the army can create a truly formidable offence, which can be repositioned into a quick defense.

Not to mention their harass utility in just dumping say 3 or 4 near a distant expand and just keeping it under attack constantly.

We also have yet to see someone start using Spore Crawlers on a regular and deep basis. Spore Crawlers are probably the best detection unit the Zerg have now (as long as they're on creep) as they offer mobile drop defense, anti-air and detection, moving at 1.9 speed on creep, with way more HP than Overlords, not to mention they have no supply impact.
    Yeah. Rushing swarm hosts, spines, and spores outside of a protoss base is hilarious. Also I don't understand why Protoss or Terran don't just... walk around the swarm host ball xD

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Also I don't understand why Protoss or Terran don't just... walk around the swarm host ball xD
    Because locusts do insane damage, you'll lose your base fast, and if you go for a base trade, zerg can easily retreat after destroying most of your economy and get you in a pincer attack.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Because locusts do insane damage, you'll lose your base fast, and if you go for a base trade, zerg can easily retreat after destroying most of your economy and get you in a pincer attack.
    Pretty much that. Zergs aim to base trade, because it's so easy for them to do, just have a ton of larvae stored up and rebuild your army, retake the Hatch or move to another location and carry on, almost as if nothing happened. Swarm Hosts pumping out units that cost no supply means that they have to be dealt with, or you're essentially losing units to something that does no economical damage to your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Unless it's Terran, or the Protoss walk around do damage to the Zerg's base and recall. Or use warp prisms.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-02-21 at 12:05 AM.

[Carbot Animation] For the SCII lovers

Dunno if you all already know this but I think it is awesome and I needed to share it <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAn...?feature=watch

Saw thread title, was disappointed.

Sorry my friend but we hang out in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-StarCraft-2

And everyone there knows carbot. I'm not sure if there's a point with this thread or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Saw thread title, was disappointed.

Sorry my friend but we hang out in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-StarCraft-2

And everyone there knows carbot. I'm not sure if there's a point with this thread or not.
    Hey o/ the point was to share something I thought was fun, did not see another thread about CarbotAnimation (and for sure did not want to wade into 51 page of a generic SC2 thread to see if there was mention of it). If this is pointless for you you can ask a moderator to have it closed!

There's a point in the thread still because other people probably don't know carbot as much, but then maybe it'd be more appropriate in the video megathread we have here in Fun Stuff.

Sorry to go all mod on you. I mean no offense, ofc.

none taken ^^
    if it is appropriate we can ask a mod to merge it into the video megathread

Yeah man he's awesome, it's so cool to see him get so popular. Try and get this merged with the Sc2 megathread (:

I tried to merge threads with the SC2 megathread, but it didn't let me, so I just moved it into the VG forum and I'ma holler at a VG mod to merge them for me.

Thanks! --Eternal

I completely missed the memo that you only need to bring the three races to level 5 on the beta to get the bonus portraits on your live account now. So reinstalling the beta I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Dunno if you all already know this but I think it is awesome and I needed to share it <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAn...?feature=watch
    Those zerglings and banelings are so cute. It's really confusing cause they kill Terran by the thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Those zerglings and banelings are so cute. It's really confusing cause they kill Terran by the thousands.
    my favourite is the infestor. And I still think that the episode with the Hellion is the best

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:40 PM ----------

oh and thanks for the merge, moderators ^^

anyone watch psy? He is the way i found out about carbot and not gonna lie, I loved it ever since i saw it