10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I get to see Flash play a bit before I have to go to uni...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I hope I get to see Flash play a bit before I have to go to uni...
    Hah you actually go to your lectures :/ You must not be a first year like me.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Tax payers money well spent on you then. :P

Ugh I hate work, missing so many great matchs... god I wish I was still in uni and could just skip lectures for it. O well lets hope the summer flys by can't wait to get back to 4th year and start skipping classes for Sc2 again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    If you're platinum or lower, just work on macro, then you'll start to get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    It's always fun to see a push like that come out and realize you have no baneling nest... or attacking units aha.
    This is exactly what happens when I focus on macro. 'MAKE DRONES, MAKE DRONES, MAKE DRONES' then its 'Oh shit there's 30 guys warped/dropped at my base'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    This is exactly what happens when I focus on macro. 'MAKE DRONES, MAKE DRONES, MAKE DRONES' then its 'Oh shit there's 30 guys warped/dropped at my base'.
    But dont you also have to build an army with Macro? I also have to remember to get some form of army up to defend my self while I expand.

As Terran I usually get a missle turret or two on my mineral line and a widow mine lurking along a common drop route.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I am a first year :x

I saw the first two games that flash played and had to leave right after that... I would have loved to see more.

HE IS SO DAMN GOOD. I jizz every time.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Tax payers money well spent on you then. :P
    Not in England, you have to pay it back However it's at a really low interest rate and after 25 years if you've only had shit jobs and don't finish paying it, then it gets wiped as if it never happened. However I'm in the fortunate position of parents being retired at 50, so when I finish uni I'll have no debt whatsoever as they're gona pay it off

Just watched BboongBboong get absolutely rofl stomped by Maru, that micro with the proxy reapers and the bunker against the Poking Stick was unbelievable. Just seen first game between Soulkey and Maru and Maru was great at holding on but couldn't really hit back, Soulkey was doing great but began throwing away units /smh

Oh by the way the Spine Crawler is officially renamed the Pokey Stick or something akin to Poking.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it flash stomped soulkey and finished first in the grp aswell?

Its rare I beat protoss as i'm very bad against them.
    Try my tactic (though don't do it every game ):

Send scv out at 9ish, gas at 11ish, proxy 2 raxes as soon as you can on his 3rd, two tech labs right away, try to block your ramp with depots (though you won't probably be able to if he scouts earlyish), then pump those rauders!

Once you have like, 3, smash dat base.

I've done this like, 3 or 4 times and I don't think I lost a single game

While it's fun, it won't work against early scouts and brainy opponents. I guess I just got lucky heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Try my tactic (though don't do it every game ):

Send scv out at 9ish, gas at 11ish, proxy 2 raxes as soon as you can on his 3rd, two tech labs right away, try to block your ramp with depots (though you won't probably be able to if he scouts earlyish), then pump those rauders!

Once you have like, 3, smash dat base.

I've done this like, 3 or 4 times and I don't think I lost a single game

While it's fun, it won't work against early scouts and brainy opponents. I guess I just got lucky heh.
    Yeah a cheese tactic like that won't work for very long What league are you doing this in because I can't see that working particularly high up. I had someone do this to me when I went for an Oracle opening, all I did was Chrono out a Void Ray because this guy was busy taking out the pylons powering my gates, I was dancing my probes so they were out of range and the guy got absolutely stomped.

Having said that, the same guy built a huge MMM ball with like 8 speedivacs and once he picked up as much as he could (and charged straight down the middle of the map to my base, over my army so I took out like half of them...) and left half his units at his own base, the guy instantly as he left his base before he knew I was coming, lifted all his buildings and started flying them in random directions, completely giving up his base... *Shrug* - it's like he didn't realise I could just kill his supply depots and he's at square one

If you're going to tech lab thats another 25 seconds by which time you could have a marine out per rax. Marauder building time is 30s rather than 25 as well so that adds up. You've also got Marauders taking up 2 supply rather than 1 so you have to be concerned about supply capping, and then the cost is huge relatively. You're better off with Marines because you don't need an addon for that, the only reason you'd want to continue marauders is if your opponent is dumb enough to build stalkers if he sees Marauders Just build a Mothership core and tada. You should maybe try reapers from those proxy rax if your micro is any good, those things don't hurt a lot but my god they're annoying, if not dealt with they can be a serious problem.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-18 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive done that cheese in platinum two times. Worked both times. Once against T and once against P.

I wish we could see Marus face when Soulkey pulled those mutalisks out of his ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could have seen the other games too. ZvT is my fav. MU.

Deleted
    Abarthur's "mouth" looks like a vajayj.
    Don't put your dick in crazy. Or maybe alien.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Don't put your dick in crazy. Or maybe alien.
    Pff, wimp. Just wrap that shit up tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet abathur would love to collect samples.

You know, to make strains of.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I've pulled worse at a club night out (accidentally I'd like to say, I didn't expect to be followed). Just give me something that makes my socks turn into butterflies that soar off my feet and land on the walls and sure.

Deleted
    But dont you also have to build an army with Macro? I also have to remember to get some form of army up to defend my self while I expand.

As Terran I usually get a missle turret or two on my mineral line and a widow mine lurking along a common drop route.
    Aye, you can put up spores/spines, but then they still cost a drone to do so, so you need to make another drone to replace them. If you want to make a unit, you cant make a drone. Normally what every Zerg macro guide says is DRONE DRONE DRONE till like 7 min then start pumping out units. If they don't look like they are going to attack, then keep on droning. However if they start to harass then it fucks you up something awful if you don't have enough units sitting idle (which is another thing you get told not to do).

Gaaah sometime I feel playing Zerg is the short end of the stick. Things like harassment, walling off etc just seem to come much easier to 'toss/terran.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the right attitude "Merlin"

I bet we could be bestest friends!