Page 3 of 332 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    My friend would just like to say that he loves you
    Haha, thanks =P

Going to my first barcraft on Sunday for the IPL. So excited

So my friend and I thought up something for the protoss, essentially it would be an independence day laser for the mothership that would shoot from right below it, cost max mana and be able to kill any building under it at the time if left there long enough. Think of it like a nuke, only much harder to use, the mothership would able to move so it could kill smaller building such as a barracks/supply depot and other equivalents. When it fires the laser though it would move at a much slower speed, think of the speed of the ship before it got the recent buff and it would only last about less than 10 seconds. I figured it would not be imbalanced simply because of the effort it takes to make a mothership, the time to get full mana, the time it takes to research/buy the ability and the likelihood of such a large unit being scouted as it moves to the base.

So my friend and I thought up something for the protoss, essentially it would be an independence day laser for the mothership that would shoot from right below it, cost max mana and be able to kill any building under it at the time if left there long enough. Think of it like a nuke, only much harder to use, the mothership would able to move so it could kill smaller building such as a barracks/supply depot and other equivalents. When it fires the laser though it would move at a much slower speed, think of the speed of the ship before it got the recent buff and it would only last about less than 10 seconds. I figured it would not be imbalanced simply because of the effort it takes to make a mothership, the time to get full mana, the time it takes to research/buy the ability and the likelihood of such a large unit being scouted as it moves to the base.
    You mean this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    You mean this thing?
    To be honest I've never even heard of this ability was it removed during the Beta, and if so why ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Super Marauder: Shoots shells that have 2x the splash damage of tank shells, has the DPS of a marine, and a blue-flame flamethrower on it's back. It can shoot up.
    Got it all wrong, its a Super mule, since the average bronzie made the mistake of when pulling workers to attack they also pulled mules, and since Mules could not attack before they are now allowing them to "Shoots shells that have 2x the splash damage of tank shells, has the DPS of a marine, and a blue-flame flamethrower on it's back. It can shoot up." Also they last for ever and can harvest gas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    Got it all wrong, its a Super mule, since the average bronzie made the mistake of when pulling workers to attack they also pulled mules, and since Mules could not attack before they are now allowing them to "Shoots shells that have 2x the splash damage of tank shells, has the DPS of a marine, and a blue-flame flamethrower on it's back. It can shoot up." Also they last for ever and can harvest gas.
    Super M.U.L.E... Meet the M.U.L.E that does not stop.

Award yourself with a cookie if you get that reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    with the armor of a 3 3 3 immortal+a 3 3 3 thor+ a 5 3 3 Ultralisk :P

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 12:15 AM ----------

Just get 10 voidrays :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, if you have not read my initial post there will be another MMO-Champ SC2 tourney starting on the 21st:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=starcraft
    Sign up, its nothing meant to be super duper stressful and serious, just come out and have some fun, whether you are bronze or EGIdra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    whether you are bronze or EGIdra.
    So bronze or bronze? I kid, I kid =P

15+ Year Old Account
    whether you are bronze or EGIdra.
    Or Seam. Which is like Idra+Nestea+July all in one.

But no, really, join! It's just for fun, and we might even have Prizes!

Once I get my new computer built, I really need to re-learn how to play this game, because all the builds I'm seeing these days are beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is legit.

Just a reminder, if you have not read my initial post there will be another MMO-Champ SC2 tourney starting on the 21st:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=starcraft
    Sign up, its nothing meant to be super duper stressful and serious, just come out and have some fun, whether you are bronze or EGIdra.
    Ok I guess I will sign up but I swear to god if I get a bunker rush or a ZvZ I may cry...and it will make you sad. T-T <---- see just look at that

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok I guess I will sign up but I swear to god if I get a bunker rush or a ZvZ I may cry...and it will make you sad. T-T <---- see just look at that
    Funny, if you would have signed up for the last 2, you wouldn't ever meet another zerg.

This one will have 4 on US already xD

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Funny, if you would have signed up for the last 2, you wouldn't ever meet another zerg.

This one will have 4 on US already xD
    I'm US..... T________T

God has decided to punish me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    Did anyone else see this tease to a new multiplayer unit in Heart of the Swarm. http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/119/1198315p1.html

Could be some kind of firebat hybrid. Might be interesting.
    Hope they give something to other races also... Terran got the Thor in WoL, zerg should get some new unit (even though I play protoss).

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm US..... T________T

God has decided to punish me
    4 counting you :3

...And I'm one

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    4 counting you :3

...And I'm one
    well that will be nice, I haven't played in a few weeks I was rank 1 silver but then I played about 5 ZvZ's in a row and well..you can understand

On a positive note Your avatar is awesome it makes me miss my Worgen x3.

15+ Year Old Account
    ZvZ is hard. It's one of the reasons I swapped to Terran for a while. It's also why I havn't laddered as Zerg in months...

And thank you, a friend did it for me :3