10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Indeed, even after other races start stacking up their heavy hitters, Swarm Hosts in large amounts (around 10 or so) can create a defensive line that just cannot easily broken, with the added bonus of being free units getting tossed away, rather than actual supply. Combined with units such as Infestors or Vipers and using other Hive tech as the bulk of the army can create a truly formidable offence, which can be repositioned into a quick defense.

Not to mention their harass utility in just dumping say 3 or 4 near a distant expand and just keeping it under attack constantly.

We also have yet to see someone start using Spore Crawlers on a regular and deep basis. Spore Crawlers are probably the best detection unit the Zerg have now (as long as they're on creep) as they offer mobile drop defense, anti-air and detection, moving at 1.9 speed on creep, with way more HP than Overlords, not to mention they have no supply impact.
    Yeah. Rushing swarm hosts, spines, and spores outside of a protoss base is hilarious. Also I don't understand why Protoss or Terran don't just... walk around the swarm host ball xD

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Also I don't understand why Protoss or Terran don't just... walk around the swarm host ball xD
    Because locusts do insane damage, you'll lose your base fast, and if you go for a base trade, zerg can easily retreat after destroying most of your economy and get you in a pincer attack.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Because locusts do insane damage, you'll lose your base fast, and if you go for a base trade, zerg can easily retreat after destroying most of your economy and get you in a pincer attack.
    Pretty much that. Zergs aim to base trade, because it's so easy for them to do, just have a ton of larvae stored up and rebuild your army, retake the Hatch or move to another location and carry on, almost as if nothing happened. Swarm Hosts pumping out units that cost no supply means that they have to be dealt with, or you're essentially losing units to something that does no economical damage to your opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Unless it's Terran, or the Protoss walk around do damage to the Zerg's base and recall. Or use warp prisms.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-02-21 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted

[Carbot Animation] For the SCII lovers

Dunno if you all already know this but I think it is awesome and I needed to share it <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAn...?feature=watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw thread title, was disappointed.

Sorry my friend but we hang out in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-StarCraft-2

And everyone there knows carbot. I'm not sure if there's a point with this thread or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Saw thread title, was disappointed.

Sorry my friend but we hang out in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-StarCraft-2

And everyone there knows carbot. I'm not sure if there's a point with this thread or not.
    Hey o/ the point was to share something I thought was fun, did not see another thread about CarbotAnimation (and for sure did not want to wade into 51 page of a generic SC2 thread to see if there was mention of it). If this is pointless for you you can ask a moderator to have it closed!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a point in the thread still because other people probably don't know carbot as much, but then maybe it'd be more appropriate in the video megathread we have here in Fun Stuff.

Sorry to go all mod on you. I mean no offense, ofc.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    none taken ^^
    if it is appropriate we can ask a mod to merge it into the video megathread

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah man he's awesome, it's so cool to see him get so popular. Try and get this merged with the Sc2 megathread (:

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to merge threads with the SC2 megathread, but it didn't let me, so I just moved it into the VG forum and I'ma holler at a VG mod to merge them for me.

Thanks! --Eternal

Sj be on it mon.

I completely missed the memo that you only need to bring the three races to level 5 on the beta to get the bonus portraits on your live account now. So reinstalling the beta I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Dunno if you all already know this but I think it is awesome and I needed to share it <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAn...?feature=watch
    Those zerglings and banelings are so cute. It's really confusing cause they kill Terran by the thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Those zerglings and banelings are so cute. It's really confusing cause they kill Terran by the thousands.
    my favourite is the infestor. And I still think that the episode with the Hellion is the best

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:40 PM ----------

oh and thanks for the merge, moderators ^^

anyone watch psy? He is the way i found out about carbot and not gonna lie, I loved it ever since i saw it

10+ Year Old Account
    Psy is hilarious. His hatred of David Kim makes me laugh. I found out about Carbot by random in related videos when he made the one with probe attacking the SCV. My favorite is the changeling one xD

Woohoo! It was 2:30 am and I decided to play 1 quick game of Starcraft before bed and I got a ZvT. Needless to say, I was happy because that is currently my best match up. I went for my usual Infestor/Ling but decided to add in Mutalisks to the mix to harrass and contain. The Terran began the match by building a Supply Depot on my natural so I took my first expansion was too my third. After killing off his depot, I took my natural which set me up on 3 bases within 5 mins so my economy was booming.

He went for a Marine/Medivac/Tank/Blue Flame Helion army comp. After a while, he engaged my army in the middle of the map and his helions/tanks ripped through my lings, as did the marines because my infestor's were too far back to get the fungal when it was needed. He won that battle but took heavy losses. He pushed forward with tanks and a few marines but I was mas macroing during battle so I had lings and infestors popping as he entered my base and as he was approaching my base after the battle be wrote in chat: "Yeayeayea!! yea! G G G G G" and then i cleaned up his attack and morphed in about 15 Mutalisks and prevented his expansion and use my zerglings and infestors to clean up his drop and he left.

After that, I got to the score screen and I got the notification that I was promoted to Gold League and entered at Rank 10. Woop! So happy that all the reading and practising is starting to pay off a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the promotion Millenia.

Deleted
    gratz Millennia