10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    IdraGGs are the best GGs

Charge me doctor, nice account/ava, had me giggling for a while.

Me and black'll be playing a lot on NA this eastersunday again. Hopefully Zait can join too, have yet to hear from him. Anyone else that wants to play customs is most welcome. Add Wassinator#2662 or pm me.
    Yeah sorry man, was busy all weekend and most of today due to friends visiting over spring break and Easter. Hopefully this week I'll see you online, adding you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Warhound is cool but glad its just for today. Finally gave swarmhosts a chance against Protoss. Going for a fast Swarmhost/hydra combo with +1+1. Works really well, so well that I forgot I even had to macro and just watched 4 swarmhosts tear down his expansion and anything unit he tried to push out with.

Edit: Finally promoted to gold on EU ladder after 8 wins and 3 losses tonight. Two of the losses were my promo matches against top 8 platinum in which one I messed up an attack that should have won me the game and the 2nd was against a guy who 6pooled gah.
    Good job. Keep adapting, keep winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost another game. It's so frustrating, i'm even got so paranoid that when game looks like this:

I imagine it like this:

Why am i, middle gold player, started to get players from plat/diamond with more than 3k games on their account? When i see gold border around someones portrait i feel so happy
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-04-02 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    If you think you are behind: go scout. As Toss always have a Pylon out there or use halu'ed Phoenixes. As Terra send a single Marine to patrol/check for hidden Expo and later send a harass Medivac.

@ Matchmaking That's normal, when you lose to higher ranked players you'll get lower opponents again. Also having lots of games on the counter doesn't mean someone is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Lost another game. It's so frustrating, i'm even got so paranoid that when game looks like this:

I imagine it like this:

Why am i, middle gold player, started to get players from plat/diamond with more than 3k games on their account? When i see gold border around someones portrait i feel so happy
    That's a good sign that you will be promoted soon. Do your best!.

I imagine it like this:

XDDDD

thats the same for me. You suddenly think THE MAP IS THEIRS OH MY GOD EVACUATE abort abort! :P

I imagine it like this:

As Zerg, map control or at least map vision should be yours for the majority of most games. Send out your overlords to potential expansions and proxy positions and just leave them there until something happens.

If they actually waste time hunting down specific overlords, they're almost definitely trying to make use of that area. If they're just randomly killing them, then they're either wasting time they could be doing severe economic damage instead, or scouting the map out themselves, because they don't know what you're upto.

If they're going for an airborne army or specifically picking off overlords, you'll know about it straight away. Then you have time to react and say make Spore Crawlers, or build a couple extra overlords and stock up on counter units for whatever's coming. It may feel like a big loss to see an overlord attacked and killed, but determine whether the cost of 1 more overlord is worth the value of information it can provide you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is indeed a reason why it's called overlord maphack. Abuse highground spots too to avoid them being seen in the early game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

There is indeed a reason why it's called overlord maphack. Abuse highground spots too to avoid them being seen in the early game.
    Also you can just have a individual zerglings patrol potential bases of your opponents.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of it, but i always thought that Protos has "observer maphack".
    Also, two weeks ago, i played against a really weird terran player, i had phoenixes patrolling possible drop positions, but he avoided a sight contant with all my phoenixes and still managed to drop a huge amount of M&Ms on my base, he managed to "counter" all my units, like, i scouted his thors and started making immortals, he switched to M&M, then i started building colosus, he switched to vikings and so on. I forgot to mention that he never used a scan.

After this game i watched replay "from his eyes", and half of a game he was looking on fog of war over my base and units, it's my first encounter with map hack, are they common like wow bots? It would be answer for me having a 35% winrate
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Never heard of it, but i always thought that Protos has "observer maphack".
    Also, two weeks ago, i played against a really weird terran player, i had phoenixes patrolling possible drop positions, but he avoided a sight contant with all my phoenixes and still managed to drop a huge amount of M&Ms on my base, he managed to "counter" all my units, like, i scouted his thors and started making immortals, he switched to M&M, then i started building colosus, he switched to vikings and so on. I forgot to mention that he never used a scan.

After this game i watched replay "from his eyes", and half of a game he was looking on fog of war over my base and units, it's my first encounter with map hack, are they common like wow bots? It would be answer for me having a 35% winrate
    If he was just looking at it and seemingly doing nothing, I'd report him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marine Marauder Siege Tank Hellbat.

..It's fucking awesome.
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    If he was just looking at it and seemingly doing nothing, I'd report him.
    Well, following my probe as it is moving from my base to his was quite weird, same thing with phoenixes

Well, following my probe as it is moving from my base to his was quite weird, same thing with phoenixes
    If the fog of war wasn't removed for him while he followed them around, you should definitely report him. I've never reported anyone in SC2, but if there's a field for additional information, put in as much as you can.

10+ Year Old Account

I imagine it like this:

This made me laugh xD

Like people have said before, just scout with a ling or two if you're worried he has the map. Everytime you make an overlord, just send it to a base and poop creep on it, that way you know for sure what bases he has. Also the new overlord speed is amazing, get it after ling speed if you want to be a little more safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be in touch with you later Zait. Quite a few busy days for me now, should be better as of thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

TeamLiquid Replaypack of the Week. Recommended download for all Zerg players - Snute showing how it's done.

Is it just me, or is it now impossible to play custom matches on Starcraft 2 anymore? The recent changes to Battlenet seem to force you to use their online-only features, which won't let you alter any of the options (not even difficulty or opponant race, let alone map).

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? I just want to go on, relearn all the units, hotkeys, build timings, etc. But NO! I'm not allowed to all of a sudden?

The fact it even has the balls to tease me with a host button that it greys out pisses me off. Like its telling me its possible, but I'm not allowed to - and no reasons are given. Seriously, I have to use RANDOM matchmaking to play a quick practice match? REALLY?

...sigh. Why am I being treated like an idiot? They didn't force this shit on you previous to this expansion.

Edit: Also, SC2 is now devouring my system memory like no tomorrow. Wings of Liberty didn't do this, since they optimised it quite well. But now, judder judder judder even on low graphical settings. Jee, great, paying for worse performance sure is fun.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Edit: Also, SC2 is now devouring my system memory like no tomorrow. Wings of Liberty didn't do this, since they optimised it quite well. But now, judder judder judder even on low graphical settings. Jee, great, paying for worse performance sure is fun.

Cause it can't be something on your system right?

Got v-sync enabled? I run at a smooth 60 fps with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Is it just me, or is it now impossible to play custom matches on Starcraft 2 anymore? The recent changes to Battlenet seem to force you to use their online-only features, which won't let you alter any of the options (not even difficulty or opponant race, let alone map).

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? I just want to go on, relearn all the units, hotkeys, build timings, etc. But NO! I'm not allowed to all of a sudden?

The fact it even has the balls to tease me with a host button that it greys out pisses me off. Like its telling me its possible, but I'm not allowed to - and no reasons are given. Seriously, I have to use RANDOM matchmaking to play a quick practice match? REALLY?

...sigh. Why am I being treated like an idiot? They didn't force this shit on you previous to this expansion.

I'm not even remotely sure as to what you're talking about.