The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I'm not even remotely sure as to what you're talking about.

Stop that. Your making to hard to blame anyone but himself.

As you know, people can never be wrong, it's always someone else's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Stop that. Your making to hard to blame anyone but himself.

As you know, people can never be wrong, it's always someone else's fault.

On a serious note I can help you with the ingame user panel if you want Durandro. About your technical problems... I would MAYBE be able to solve them given some time, but it's not something I can be too bothered with atm sorry Check with google, friends of yours and their tech forums. If you put a bit of effort into it I'm sure you'll solve it easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there any site that tracks ur hidden mmr? i got to 4v4 plat today went on a 8 game win streak, sadly lost two after but i felt like i was close to diamond
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Anyone watching GSL good games so far, and Skytoss!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah I saw the Creator vs Crazy game 2 before I had to run to the uni...

Haha, made me smile. So much zerg blood all over the floor. Skytoss very strong.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The team ranking system is special

In WOL I was not a good player. Bronze first time I played, quit, come back as bronze, ranked up to top silver and was playing high golds and low plats constantly. Quit again. This was all in 1v1. Come back for HOTs and I'm Gold as expected with the shift of leagues, and if I have a go at it I'd probably get highish up in my gold league.

However, in WoL despite being mid bronze I was put in plat 2v2 and by some miracle made it to the top 25. Now I'm only in gold for 2v2 now but my 3v3 (I somehow won all 5 placements) has put me in Diamond. I never thought I'd even see the diamond logo pop up on my screen. Pretty funny really, made me smile a bit.

I'm really not a good player now either but I know build orders and my tech switches are good and some of my reads are decent, however I still have no idea what the fuck a "timing attack" is or a timing push or a timing build, those 3 seem to be used interchangeably... Yet the game thinks my 3v3 is diamond. Now I know everyone doing 3v3 is doing it for lols the same as me, especially random groups rather than a pre determined one, but the game categorising me with that... yeah... funny

Blizzard made a ha ha!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ u know... i just got my 4v4 diamond after years of trying ive even won all 5 placements before lol, ive hardly ever watched pro matches or read up on strats so i guess thats a factor, learning from playing is fun, on to my attempts at master
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Deleted
    I get so pissed off at 2v2 I can't even imagine 3v3 or 4v4. Just cheese every single game. Even if I cheese they have something worse like double 2gate2rax proxy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    I get so pissed off at 2v2 I can't even imagine 3v3 or 4v4. Just cheese every single game. Even if I cheese they have something worse like double 2gate2rax proxy.
    Is this an accurate representation of your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Is this an accurate representation of your experience?
    *spits Dr Pepper all over screen* BWAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to clean 23 flavors off of my monitor.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I wish I could +1 on this forum

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay, 2v2. That seems like a fun idea.

Deleted
    Hahaha pretty much!

10+ Year Old Account
    The 2v2 I've done isn't too bad It's such a change from 1v1 which I got used to though because in that it's all about fast expanding and macro but I did that once I joined 2's and got absolutely stomped. Then changed to a 4 gate (no proxy gates) and used a forward pylon, transitioned into Robo. Seems the initial rush is the way to win and you can't macro til after that.

3's and 4's is the same, it's all about that initial push and learning when to stop that if it doesn't work. The major downside to 4's rather than 3's is those maps where you have 4 fortresses and the other one might be ready to push, you're ready to push but the ally in your base has walled off completely and won't lower supply depots and doesn't speak english.... wasted about 20seconds yesterday before I got bored and proceeded to kill half his wall myself rather than the 1 building I needed to get by.

Whether a 4 gate is a cheese or not I can't quite decide because it's so common in PvP, against other races I'd see it as a cheese but.... hmm, outside of that I've not seen a single cheese in my team games Apart from a cannon rush that was terrible. I see more cheese in 1v1.

The higher the number of people get, the less it's about macro and the more about rushes - or that's my observations.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-04-05 at 11:05 AM.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The 2v2 I've done isn't too bad It's such a change from 1v1 which I got used to though because in that it's all about fast expanding and macro but I did that once I joined 2's and got absolutely stomped. Then changed to a 4 gate (no proxy gates) and used a forward pylon, transitioned into Robo. Seems the initial rush is the way to win and you can't macro til after that.

3's and 4's is the same, it's all about that initial push and learning when to stop that if it doesn't work. The major downside to 4's rather than 3's is those maps where you have 4 fortresses and the other one might be ready to push, you're ready to push but the ally in your base has walled off completely and won't lower supply depots and doesn't speak english.... wasted about 20seconds yesterday before I got bored and proceeded to kill half his wall myself rather than the 1 building I needed to get by.

Whether a 4 gate is a cheese or not I can't quite decide because it's so common in PvP, against other races I'd see it as a cheese but.... hmm, outside of that I've not seen a single cheese in my team games Apart from a cannon rush that was terrible. I see more cheese in 1v1.

The higher the number of people get, the less it's about macro and the more about rushes - or that's my observations.
    I've found if it is a real cheese if you know what to do against it, its not much of a problem, you can fend it off then be far ahead of your opponent.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I've found if it is a real cheese if you know what to do against it, its not much of a problem, you can fend it off then be far ahead of your opponent.
    Yeah this happened in my very first placement in 3s - My teammate got cannon rushed and before the first cannon had finished warping into his base he ragequit. Nice. The cheeser seemed somewhat confused but then this guy had nothing cept like 8 probes as he lost some to the cannons on low ground. We could have gone saved him but hey too late. With the cheeser confused he seemed to do nothing, I just built probes at this guys base and had a good economy, went with my 4 gate push (almost a cheese but not quite) and killed all 3 of them with nothing but stalkers... don't think I lost more than 5 or 6 just due to microing them and the others were terribad. He went for a Thor "rush" and a very delayed Void Ray... Got steamrolled.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 06:00 PM ----------

Bleargh was on a winning streak and just got stomped on. PvT, did the 1 gate expand, he also expands and is building off like 3 barracks 1 starport 1 factory. I barely hold off his first wave as I have stalkers and was teching colossus, had like 2 immortals out and a few zealots. He then takes a third so I'm about to do it but then he goes and puts 6 factories in the middle of the field and covers them with tech labs. I now have a Reactor-starport pumping out medivacs and 6 rax producing marauder and 3 reactor rax making marines -.- Got no chance seeing as I was gas starved, didn't have the chance to tech switch air... grrr...

They were right when they said this was the hardest RTS to learn. And considering it's also my first... PITA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone from this thread that wants to play some 2v2 or even 3v3 if we have that many interested tonight? Like, now and onwards.

Deleted
    maybe so, im bored
    NoMZTeR 853 on EU servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    *spits Dr Pepper all over screen* BWAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to clean 23 flavors off of my monitor.
    Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

Deleted
    Just had the most random and depressing ladder game.

Deliberately lost all my placement matches to get put into bronze because i've never laddered and wanted to work my way up, although to be fair i've played long enough and know enough mechanically to be high plat/maybe diamond probably, will soon find out.

So anyway join game.

"GLHF"

Decide to early scout on 9 pylon as it's neo planet s and it's zerg, not taking risks. sure enough first thing i see is a spawning pool at about 60%.

Instantly go hide that scout and in base wall off with forge, start a cannon as zerglings rush across map.

Hold the 6 pool and then spend the next 3 minutes being told that Protoss is bullshit cos i can wall my ramp and that i'm a shit player because i play protoss no skill etc.

Checked profile after, the guy has over 1000 games played and his highest ever career finish is 67 bronze. My question is this: What the hell can someone who has 1000 games played over 5 seasons have been doing to not learn anything from them, and think holding off a six pool is overpowered?

The mind boggles.