Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    We need to make it known who plays in what league, who posts here regularly. Might help with finding people who want to practice and also when some mmoc team games get up and running (if) then those in higher leagues if they get partnered with a bronze/silver, can help and mentally prepare themselves rather than facedesking
    Currently top masters, but i'll be moving back to Shitland on Friday and i have so much shit to do i cant fit sc in for a while, but when i'm free again i'm up for some practice. Will have to switch to EU then too which means no more skins ZZZ.

Merin thank you for the explanation, i shall revisit it when sober.
    Last edited by mmoc71776687c4; 2013-05-05 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Currently top masters, but i'll be moving back to Shitland on Friday and i have so much shit to do i cant fit sc in for a while, but when i'm free again i'm up for some practice. Will have to switch to EU then too which means no more skins ZZZ.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ I bet you don't even like Yorkshire Pudding. Or Eel Pie. Or Pie Mash. :/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

im in diamond, havent played much recently, but want to get back into it so I though I would see if anyone here wants to play.

Deleted
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ I bet you don't even like Yorkshire Pudding. Or Eel Pie. Or Pie Mash. :/
    I like yorkshire pudding, i like pie and mash. But eels are you insane?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like yorkshire pudding, i like pie and mash. But eels are you insane?
    I've never tried it, I was just thinking british. I'm not sure I could put curry in there but it's basically British now, wanted to stick as true to the old ways as possible.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    We need to make it known who plays in what league, who posts here regularly. Might help with finding people who want to practice and also when some mmoc team games get up and running (if) then those in higher leagues if they get partnered with a bronze/silver, can help and mentally prepare themselves rather than facedesking
    Any Silver League noobs around here looking for practice? I'm Protoss and you can add me or message somewhere if you'd like to play.

Battletag: Fragmental#2684

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it's much help until late June but I'll probably end up in Gold League again just because I'll be out of practice. High gold though mind you, so will be looking to play silver to plats just because I'll learn things from both. I refuse to fall into the category of "I'm gold, people in bronze and silver are noobs" because we're just as bad. Might be a bit one sided at times but oh well, learning experience Will remind everyone in a month and a halfs time as this thread will lose and gain people in the meantime. Will post skype and so on then.

Deleted
    I've never tried it, I was just thinking british. I'm not sure I could put curry in there but it's basically British now, wanted to stick as true to the old ways as possible.
    I believe Tikka Masala is a British invention, and that's a curry, so that works.
    Last edited by mmoc71776687c4; 2013-05-05 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat. So much activity in this thread all of a sudden. And lol what a spamer.

Apparently you can miss a lot, was doing a few games with black and trying out streaming again at the same time...

However I'm not really pleased. Ingame is fine etc, with my new gpu I can play high graphics and still have very very high fps, but my stream starts to stutter once you leave the early game (early game it floats like water). Anyone knows what this could depend on? Is it twitch, is it my pc specs, my settings or even my internet connection? (I would doubt it is the last, as I got a 100/10 net).

As for the adding people thing. I'm a wannabe diamond Terran (meaning I'm platinum tryhard who plays many customs but ladders too little) that has a hard time controlling hellions vs speedlings on NA, dat MS. I believe I have posted my battletag a dozen times in this thread already. I'm Weeezing on skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Wat. So much activity in this thread all of a sudden. And lol what a spamer.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Im kelsul 327 on EU if anyone wants to play tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Gators gonna gait and all that?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Gators gonna gait and all that?
    Waiters gona wait.

Deleted
    Baiters gonna bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had the strangest poo ever. On the same piece, one half was almost black and was made of lots of lil bits like raisins. The other half was like melted chocolate. This is related to Starcraft because one half looked like a pack of roaches and the other a swarm of zerglings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had the strangest poo ever. On the same piece, one half was almost black and was made of lots of lil bits like raisins. The other half was like melted chocolate. This is related to Starcraft because one half looked like a pack of roaches and the other a swarm of zerglings.
    I don't know why but I giggled, thanks.

I'm now going to bed. Ciao

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun game if anyone wants to join. Mix three units in SC2, one from each race. The goal is to make the most OP unit you can.

I mix an Ultralisk with an Archon with a Broodlord. This makes an Ultralisk with Archon shields and Archon AOE, and when it dies it spawns broodlings with archon shields and archon AOE. P:

Deleted
    Why the hell did i need to know that..

And at the unit game. I'll just mix a marine with a marine and probably another marine.

You should be able to keep the Pheonix count down enough to make it not matter if you get mutas way before the phoenix, but if they really commit to the phoenixes then just throw mutas at mineral lines or pick off important structures while bleeding your mutas off and move into whatever the Toss is currently weak against ground wise. Drop spores around your hatcheries to prevent phoenixes getting queen/drone kills and from that point on his phoenix are effectively expensive scouts. If you want to go viper/infestor later you might want to choose a hydra based composition to pick the Birds off so they cant harass them, but other than that the ball is in your court. If you force him to overcommit to phoenix and swap tech paths you can dictate the game from then on.
    awesome, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rawr. So much to do... no time to play :<

No fun streams on either.