Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The new Carbot about the Nydus worm, I genuinely believe that's one of the best episodes yet. By a good margin.
    Infestor episode is unbeatable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for changing my mind about DTs. I've tried to separate enemy 'toss army from their detector, then flanked them with 12 DTs killing almost all zealots leaving archons exposed, then i just moved DTs towards enemy third and killed all workers while his army was busy.
    But on the other side, when you face terran player, they are just "meh".
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-05 at 07:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Good idea to make MMA vs Nerchio the last match. If it was first and MMA would lose - 50% of people would stop watching.

Deleted
    Bah, net went out just as MMA vs Nerchio was about to start, so now I have to suffer through loading the twitch VoD...

I can watch a 1080p video on youtube without having to wait for it to buffer, but trying to watch a 480p video on twitch? NOPE, gotta buffer that every minute.
    Feels like it's 2000 again and I'm trying to watch a video on a crappy school computer after classes...
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-10-05 at 07:17 PM.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with Twitch problems. I thought my ISP was starting to cheat on my connection speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor MC Was rooting for him but there's only so much you can do with blink stalkers. Even if you're MC.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Aw really guess sc2 is really dead.

On that note took a break from sc2 but now I am back it feels good working on the ladder again.
    Some nice warming up in gold league(used to be top plat and close to diamond) and then back to improving again
    Last edited by dapperedodo; 2013-10-08 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

This is why we cant have our own sub forum or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by nuveem View Post
    Infestor episode is unbeatable!
    I love how it's like a toddler playing with a tonka truck with that hellbat.

My favorite's probably the little buggers that you spawn stuff from for zerg and how they're indestructible. Just how they squirm constantly with that silly smile on their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    This is why we cant have our own sub forum or whatever
    u know what man, a little rickroll never hurt anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    u know what man, a little rickroll never hurt anybody.
    It hurt me and my feelings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    It hurt me and my feelings
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

So bm, we have a idra over here

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I'd be IdrA's favourite protoss considering I don't do any form of cheese whatsoever, ever. I guess that translates as least hated at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played against one zerg player who tried ling>bane>muta playstyle. But instead of constantly harassing me with lings and busting my defenses with banelings, he just kept all his units on his base =\
    Needless to say that there was no creep spread and he was on 3 bases all this time (even when i took 3th base as protos with colossi and templar techs). Well, this ended by him A-commanding all his mutas into my archons and he started flaming me about being bad player because i couldn't beat him on his offrace with OP (protos) race. I was shocked, but instead of retaliating his attack by dropping zealots from prisms in 4th time, i've warped ~30 DTs and busted entrance because he had no detection. He laughed and said "you even max dt what a nub" and left the game.
    I'm very happy

Deleted
    i've warped ~30 DTs
    Thats the point where you know, you have some things to learn. I played like 2000 Games of SC2 and never have seen 30DTs in one Push wtf... was your opponent afk?

mech master race reporting in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrot View Post
    Thats the point where you know, you have some things to learn. I played like 2000 Games of SC2 and never have seen 30DTs in one Push wtf... was your opponent afk?
    4 base protoss and i had around 6k resourses and 200/200. After fighting his army i've lost couple of units and just warped in as many DTs and i could (i had around 30 warpgates overall, used them to make walls so he can't kill workers), my oponent was bitching about how OP protoss race is and how bad i am because i coudn't beat him in 20 minutes. I thought about humiliating way to eliminate his base, so i've came up with mass DTs