Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    mech master race reporting in
    Zerg better

Deleted
    Amazing series between Life and Naniwa, glad they fixed the lag problems before the game, was horrible.

can you blow my whistle baby whistle baby here we go

- - - Updated - - -

based naniwa

10+ Year Old Account
    Allllllllll my liiiiiiife.... I've been.... I've been waiting for someone like youuuuuuu......
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I quit SC2 a year or so ago (diamond rank) but I bought HotS this week and cleared the campaign and played my placement matches...I got placed in silver! safe to say I fooking suck now and with so many games coming out in the coming weeks/months I can't see myself getting much practise in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I quit SC2 a year or so ago (diamond rank) but I bought HotS this week and cleared the campaign and played my placement matches...I got placed in silver! safe to say I fooking suck now and with so many games coming out in the coming weeks/months I can't see myself getting much practise in.
    The mmr system places you in a really... lets say "special" way now. It greatly underestimates you purposely, as you can no longer get demoted leagues. You will instead remain in your same league even if you're losing horrendously, just you'll play low MMR players in lower leagues. I always get placed in Silver but get back to gold really quickly then push to the top of that fas. Your mmr will be really funky for quite a long period of time, like 50 games probably until it stabilizes to a good level around what you actually are. I think I saw some pro gamers even get placed into platinum and gold league, only to be playing masters players anyway. They worked their way up fast.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    A different change to Widow Mines will be put on the Balance Test Map soon. Instead of nerfing the radius from 1.75 to 1.25, the damage will decay the further the unit it is outside of the radius. So units in the 0-1.25 radius take full damage, 1.25-1.50 take 50% damage, and 1.50-1.75 take 25% damage.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A different change to Widow Mines will be put on the Balance Test Map soon. Instead of nerfing the radius from 1.75 to 1.25, the damage will decay the further the unit it is outside of the radius. So units in the 0-1.25 radius take full damage, 1.25-1.50 take 50% damage, and 1.50-1.75 take 25% damage.
    I still think that Immortal taking full damage from the mine is total bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Zerg so aggressive wow

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds like a Doge quote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doge much shibe. Doge very talented, wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it
    I can only guess what shibe means, it was a dog from the game where other dog went to heaven because she was stupid and in heaven was no wi-fi. Fuck, i need to type something on topic before i got banned.
    umm ehhh, oh guys, JAYDONG AND BOMBER SO GOOD GAMES WOW
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-16 at 03:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't get it
    I can only guess what shibe means, it was a dog from the game where other dog went to heaven because she was stupid and in heaven was no wi-fi. Fuck, i need to type something on topic before i got banned.
    umm ehhh, oh guys, JAYDONG AND BOMBER SO GOOD GAMES WOW
    Pfff, please, I've only been banned on mmoc like 100 times and I rarely post on topic. Sure as hell aren't going to get in trouble here unless someone reports you for it because it's such a quiet yet established thread

"Shibe" is a shortening of Shiba Inu which is the type of dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    GSL S3 finals was really good between Dear and soO. Glad I drunkenly woke up to watch that one, was very one sided though, was no point where I thought the loser would pull it back

Meh, I feel like it's WoL all over again, zerg needs 3 bases to be on equal (if slightly ahead) footing with toss, but that makes them really vulnerable to strong 2 base pressure/allin, the margin for error is really small (even something like 2-3 extra drones instead of units makes almost impossible to recover unless toss screws up). I would like for LotV to see stronger options for 2 base zerg, but maybe it is something that's solvable by better map design (more open thirds which make FF less useful), or something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got any examples? Looking at the current map pool:

Whirlwind
    Frost
    Bel'shir
    Polar Night
    Yeonsu
    Derelict
    Akilon

Derelict is undeniably just bad for protoss. Yeonsu is ok. Whirlwind is ok. Bel'shir is ok. Polar Night has a very open 3rd but despite that seems to be ok-ish. Frost again is a bit of a mix and Akilon is really good. That's basically the opposite for Zerg as Derelict and Polar Night are great for you, Bel'shir a pain because of the 4th issue and Akilon is not great at all, not due to your own bases but your opponent. Are there any maps currently (or maybe past) that you could say are "good" because otherwise it's not a situation that has an easy answer. There also comes a point where a map has been around long enough that you can manage to play it brilliantly and in a balanced way despite a favoured race for it.

I think all the maps are pretty good this season and the margin for error really isnt that small vs toss. Zerg player too and I get on just fine with the maps and being able to make few drones and army units.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Meh, I feel like it's WoL all over again, zerg needs 3 bases to be on equal (if slightly ahead) footing with toss, but that makes them really vulnerable to strong 2 base pressure/allin, the margin for error is really small (even something like 2-3 extra drones instead of units makes almost impossible to recover unless toss screws up). I would like for LotV to see stronger options for 2 base zerg, but maybe it is something that's solvable by better map design (more open thirds which make FF less useful), or something similar.
    As protoss player I must admit zerg could use some more 2 base stuff. But hell I am glad PvZ is far from what it was in WoL. Toss actually needed to allin during the end phase of WoL or else it was an almost certain win for zerg. I still hate the Stephano roach timing and if that didn't happen or zerg failed to kill the toss with it gglords +winfestors where just around the corner. The zerg meta at the end of WoL destroyed alot of my joy watching tournaments(untill Parting was able to perfect the immortal allin wich was a joy to watch for me cause I really hated zerg during that period)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    As protoss player I must admit zerg could use some more 2 base stuff. But hell I am glad PvZ is far from what it was in WoL. Toss actually needed to allin during the end phase of WoL or else it was an almost certain win for zerg. I still hate the Stephano roach timing and if that didn't happen or zerg failed to kill the toss with it gglords +winfestors where just around the corner. The zerg meta at the end of WoL destroyed alot of my joy watching tournaments(untill Parting was able to perfect the immortal allin wich was a joy to watch for me cause I really hated zerg during that period)
    As a protoss in the lower leagues (top of gold, everyone I seem to play is ex platinum and sometimes current plat) I love it when they go for a big roach push. When I first got into gold, I had like an 80% winrate against Zerg because they all went for this attack but due to not being that great themselves they didn't have the numbers and I could steamroll them so hard. Same goes now just less so as I see this attack less often