Thread: Jungle Cleave

Deleted

Jungle Cleave

Hello i'm new to pvping as holy and myself and my friends are looking to play jungle cleave Hpala/Hunter/Feral? we all have full 371 pvp set etc and i'm just curious as to how this combo works? what are it's counters what targets to stick on etc any general info on this combo is very much appreciated thanks!

Always kill DPS and CC Healers

Deleted
    targets are SO situational but i guess clothie and dks are always good targets for phisical dps comps and you got more then enough damage and cc to either kill a healer or cc him and kill one of the dps your counter is gonna be a mirror with better more experienced players since they will fear hibernate your pet and your feral and i guess your quite weak to a good shadow play

Check out braindeadlys channel on youtube, he plays mostly junglecleave from my understanding.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Check out braindeadlys channel on youtube, he plays mostly junglecleave from my understanding.
    He plays KFC, but the principle is basically the same asides you have extra CC coming in from the feral druid - I would also suggest looking up his videos and, furthermore, passing them on to your hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right, at least one of his vids did include some jungle cleave.

From what I remember, the basics boiled down to 'find the mage and kill it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynn View Post
    Always kill DPS and CC Healers
    Unless its a disc priest, just sit the disc.
    OT.
    This comp has alot of permanent pressure, and alot of CC, Kittycleave and MLS are the two i think that could out pressure you, other than that all this comp is, is train+cc switch if you dont kill and do the same.
    Obviously make sure the feral and hunter pop CD's at the same time for the kill and that they dont overlap CC.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Unless its a disc priest, just sit the disc.
    Or a Resto Druid, they are so very squishy.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //