Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does school count as a job? lol if so, then I have two jobs. I also work at Target doing logistics. keeps me healthy to be honest. lots of lifting and walking which is nice. Unfortunately this leaves almost no time for wow so I am on a break til 4.3 hits or winter break. Which ever comes first.
    The only constant is change.

25 y/o, self employed. I don't play much anymore though, I probs log on every fortnight by choice not because I don't have the time to play.

20, full-time college student, currently seeking employment... not very actively, though. Maybe next semester. :P

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    27 here and work as a library tech. Play in my down time between watching movies and drinking with friends!

19 & family remodeling business, trying to add a second job due to economy especially shafting our market

10+ Year Old Account
    Unemployed Hopefully a waitress in about week.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Does school count as a job? lol if so, then I have two jobs. I also work at Target doing logistics. keeps me healthy to be honest. lots of lifting and walking which is nice. Unfortunately this leaves almost no time for wow so I am on a break til 4.3 hits or winter break. Which ever comes first.
    Overnight Target backroom here!!! I also like the exercise, but hate that it leaves no time for wow

I'm 27 with a bachelor's in international business, and an associate's in retail management
    I can only raid 2 nights a week, the rest of my wow time is at 8am after I get home...and no one is online

10+ Year Old Account
    20, full-time student of mechanical engineering. Had a summer job at company that makes industrial size dishwashers. Being a man for everything from delivery to designing parts for the machines.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    I work as a translator, for now. Moving towards becoming a tatooartist. Play wow like an hour a day in the gap between when my fiancée goes to bed, and I'm tired enough to go. A few hours on weekends, provided I have nothing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    19, tech support for card transactions at a bank. I'm happy with it. The pay is good, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

32, tech support and IT admin at my local authority. We are 70 employees to keep +10.000 users satisfied, ugh. Love it though
    Keep myself busy with Powerlifting and been competing for 11 years straight. Logging to raid 2-3 times pr. week and a little more when there are Brewfest, Halloween and similar occasions.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

I'm 22 and I'm employed as the IT Coordinator for a small bank in rural Ohio.

Deleted
    22, work at blockbuster.

bad hours, bad pay, bad boss.