Can any of you translate Japanese? (really random)

Just curious if any of you here could translate a bit of Japanese. I know there's a decent chunk of you guys all into anime and manga and whatnot, and I know a lot of those types take it onto their own accord to try and learn Japanese, so I thought it was worth a shot. Anyway, there's this band from NC that some of you may or may not have heard of called Scapegoat. I grew up knowing their bassist from middle school and high school, so I've kept up with the band ever since their first album that sounded like it was recorded in their garage. Anyway, they just released their newest album, and on their Facebook, they've got a picture from a Japanese retailer that's selling their album, and I was curious if any of you had any idea what it says:

BTW, I don't know if this could be considered advertising or would otherwise be against the forum rules, but they're pretty cool if you're bored enough to check them out. Definitely have a pretty unique sound.

It looks like a cd case, so I'm gonna assume it's about a band. from what little I can understand in the yellow text, it's talking about screamo o.O

mystical view of the world which is magic. Long awaited 4th album by the heretic from the scream world.

that was the white part at the top. Does not make much sence to me.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Yeah, pretty much everyone that commented on the pic on their facebook page said that "screamo" was the only part they really knew for sure. Someone later said that it was something along the lines of them not being like any other "screamo hybrid band" that there are so many of. I can sorta see that coming from "heretic of the scream world." Vaguely.

Thanks for the help, anyway.